Side shot Saturday !

jdofmemi

Few of us rented a motel room in S Lake Tahoe and dropped doors and freedom tops . I’d like to do it without a hard top but the drive up is kind of sketch

Here is fun comparison . Top is after my first round of mods few months into ownership .. bottom is recent

View attachment 339226

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Get the Bestop bikini top.

I run it all summer. It goes on and off in 5 minutes, and rolls up under the back seat.
It keeps the wind to a minimum with doors on, and keeps 95% of the rain out if it rains on a trip

I love having mine.

danford.lau

Caught the Bug
Get the Bestop bikini top.

I run it all summer. It goes on and off in 5 minutes, and rolls up under the back seat.
It keeps the wind to a minimum with doors on, and keeps 95% of the rain out if it rains on a trip

I love having mine.

Won’t make a difference until I have a garage where I can remove and store the hard top . Right now it’s almost permanently on .

I run a sunshade under the freedom tops since those are the only part I can really remove other than the doors .

Real estate first .. then soft top :)

Clifford33

Caught the Bug
Few of us rented a motel room in S Lake Tahoe and dropped doors and freedom tops . I’d like to do it without a hard top but the drive up is kind of sketch

Here is fun comparison . Top is after my first round of mods few months into ownership .. bottom is recent

View attachment 339226

Dang that’s a pretty cool comparison shot. Your Jeep looks sweet!! [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom