Hooked
This pic is practically retro now...

Attachments

• F4EE2361-0993-4001-B431-265C3B25E88C.jpg
    F4EE2361-0993-4001-B431-265C3B25E88C.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 72

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looking forward to seeing this finished up...hopefully before I die...

I concur with that. You’re a little to young to be thinking about death though. I mean, you’re old but not that old. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
This pic is practically retro now...

Saw a Jeep truck facing us in traffic yesterday. My wife said 'Look a Gladiator.' I saw it and it was definitely a Jeep truck but it just had a couple of features different that didn't seem like a gladiator. I said 'Are you sure? The lights look different.'. As it drove past, it turned out to be a Brute conversion, lol. Then I started explaining all the differences and she didn't really give a shit.

JKbrick

Saw a Jeep truck facing us in traffic yesterday. My wife said 'Look a Gladiator.' I saw it and it was definitely a Jeep truck but it just had a couple of features different that didn't seem like a gladiator. I said 'Are you sure? The lights look different.'. As it drove past, it turned out to be a Brute conversion, lol. Then I started explaining all the differences and she didn't really give a shit.

Lol, I like to stop mid sentence to see if she is even listening sometimes! Try it, it’s fun

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

WJCO

Meme King
Lol, I like to stop mid sentence to see if she is even listening sometimes! Try it, it’s fun

Lol. So true. After I installed the on board air last week, I was trying to show it to her so she knew how to use it since it's hooked up to the AUX switches. She got all frustrated and was like you already told me all about this, blah blah blah and then stopped listening. I just told her "Then don't call me then if you get a flat tire. I'm sure you can figure it out. " I don't even think I got around to telling her where the air hose is stored. I'm over it.

TheGrendel

ixSVwdx.jpg

JKbrick

Lol. So true. After I installed the on board air last week, I was trying to show it to her so she knew how to use it since it's hooked up to the AUX switches. She got all frustrated and was like you already told me all about this, blah blah blah and then stopped listening. I just told her "Then don't call me then if you get a flat tire. I'm sure you can figure it out. " I don't even think I got around to telling her where the air hose is stored. I'm over it.

Lol, you’ll have to test her sometime

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom