Smoking Meat -- Tips, Opinions, Recipes

jesse3638

Hooked
Not trying to derail the turkey talk but has anyone used or know someone who has used the Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi? A coworker has a camp chef (the older model) and said for him and most others its perfect. One more decision to make before pulling the trigger...haha. You can also add a sear box or flat top to the side shelf as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

benatc1

Hooked
Not trying to derail the turkey talk but has anyone used or know someone who has used the Camp Chef Woodwind Wifi? A coworker has a camp chef (the older model) and said for him and most others its perfect. One more decision to make before pulling the trigger...haha. You can also add a sear box or flat top to the side shelf as well.

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app
I haven't, but I read alot of really good reviews on the Camp Chef when I was looking. Definitely was on my list.

Sent from my HD1905 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Discount Tire

Wow, that's a great price on the Camp Chef. I have the smaller Pursuit Smoker which is their portable unit and it is built very heavy duty. All their products are top notch quality. :thumb:

I use mine almost every week for over a couple of years not and find it amazing.

Midnsped

I have had a Camp Chef SmokePro 24 DLX for a few years. It holds temp +/- 10 degrees. The trap door for cleaning out ashes is a nice feature. I have wanted the sear station but have not pulled the trigger yet. I would recommend it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Sharkey

Word Ninja
62811180051__5C349559-0EBD-4041-8E82-D6DDCA3E777F.jpg
62812256154__62EC9E3A-8866-44A5-9B0B-95F5B9E0601F.jpg

Smoked some beef for the homemade shredded beef chimichangas I’m making to go with homemade tamales.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom