SMORR June 13th-14th

jedg

We are about an hour away (Lebanon) but will bring the trailer ( converted horse trailer ) for the night.

GeckoGlow

Right about here, is where I usually set up. Bright green Jeep, bright orange tent, I don't blend in well. :D

Attachments

• 1432151039070.jpg
    1432151039070.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 21

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I'm planning to tent camp Friday and Saturday night so I'll look for your setup Friday when I arrive.

If you're still planning on running down together Friday morning, we might head to the park Friday just to check it out. Maybe prerun some 1s or 2s just to get a feel for it. Let me know

If you're still planning on running down together Friday morning, we might head to the park Friday just to check it out. Maybe prerun some 1s or 2s just to get a feel for it. Let me know

I definitely am planning to head down Friday. I'm going to take the day off. I guess that means it's possible to go Thursday after work, but I wasn't really planning on that. Let me circle back with some of the local guys that may join and I'll PM you with out more firm plans. Really looking forward to it!

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I definitely am planning to head down Friday. I'm going to take the day off. I guess that means it's possible to go Thursday after work, but I wasn't really planning on that. Let me circle back with some of the local guys that may join and I'll PM you with out more firm plans. Really looking forward to it!

Sounds good! We're definitely going down Friday morning. Like I said we're dropping the kids at daycare around 8:00-8:30 in Washington. Could meet in St. Clair around 9:00-9:30. Let me know your plans.

GeckoGlow

As time gets closer, like the week of, let's compile a list of everyone going, their arrival times, and put it in one place. Phone/internet service is patchy, at best, while in the park, so having this knowledge beforehand will make it easier to know when we should be at camp for meeting the new arrivals.

Top Bottom