SMORR June 13th-14th

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Thinking about coming down. Where are there places to stay around there? Don't put me on the maybe list yet as some add ons need to be purchased before I can actual be comfortable wheeling.

Just to be clear. I personally only plan on doing easy trails, maybe one or two harder ones, nothing serious. My front driveshaft is the only thing I'm really worried about due to the fact that I'm still running the stock one with 3.5" of lift

BlackHawk08jk

Just to be clear. I personally only plan on doing easy trails, maybe one or two harder ones, nothing serious. My front driveshaft is the only thing I'm really worried about due to the fact that I'm still running the stock one with 3.5" of lift

We are in the same shoes, 4" lift stock front ds.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
I might...that's plenty of time to plan. My wife and I are pretty sporadic...no kids...lol

Yeah, I have a 2.5 year old daughter and a 4 month old son, so that's why this trip is planned so far in advance. Gotta make sure we have a baby sitter and our son still isn't sleeping through the night, hoping he will be by June.

JayKay

Caught the Bug
Haha I know that feeling as well. I want it to last but I also want it to break lol.

I might just have to talk her into letting me replace it before we go. She just told me tonight that she doesn't want me to be all nervous down there because I'm afraid to break my daily driver. I told her the only thing I'm worried about is the front DS.

BlackHawk08jk

I might just have to talk her into letting me replace it before we go. She just told me tonight that she doesn't want me to be all nervous down there because I'm afraid to break my daily driver. I told her the only thing I'm worried about is the front DS.

Haha that seems like the go ahead to me lol

EZ-E

I'm hoping it blows apart down there since the wife will be with me, give me some leverage for approval to buy a new one.

I can get you into as much or as little trouble as you want. Lemme know if you want a new front axle, too. haha.

I was honestly just planning on camping at SMORR. That way I don't need to worry about coming and going or anything. Wake up and wheel!

Top Bottom