SMORR, Labor Day Weekend 2018

Stotch

Caught the Bug
Done, awesome, good to have you on the going list. We are up to 5 Jeeps now [emoji41]

We can start out with easy trails and see how it goes, you might be ok on the harder trails if you pick right lines. Again, we’ll scope it out once we are there, I never been there so I don’t really know what to expect. I do want to run the 2 trails to earn the Jeep Badges of Honor.
A stock Sport could do Peewee and Guard Rail. The hardest part of guard rail is not getting turned around and stuck on a 6 lol. If the water is high Peewee might be harder, but we're in a drought right now. I did some 4s there with open diffs, 2” lift and 33s; it was challenging but doable. We had a stock Rubicon go through also without much trouble.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
A stock Sport could do Peewee and Guard Rail. The hardest part of guard rail is not getting turned around and stuck on a 6 lol. If the water is high Peewee might be harder, but we're in a drought right now. I did some 4s there with open diffs, 2” lift and 33s; it was challenging but doable. We had a stock Rubicon go through also without much trouble.

Thanks for the info. You should come out and show us around!

Spazbyt

Hooked
Someone got a small group together last year and I just missed it by a few weeks. You can count me in this time though!:rock:

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Someone got a small group together last year and I just missed it by a few weeks. You can count me in this time though!:rock:

Done, good to have you on board. [emoji108][emoji106]looks like the ‘going’ list if filling up at a rate of 1 Jeep per day [emoji41]

Spazbyt

Hooked
Here are some photos from last year that do these trails no justice.
20171014_161016 (2018_02_13 23_25_39 UTC).jpg
20171014_163357 (2018_02_13 23_25_39 UTC).jpg
20171014_164804 (2018_02_13 23_25_39 UTC).jpg
20171014_165736 (2018_02_13 23_25_39 UTC).jpg
The last 2 photos are from a 4 trail and although I made it up with with no lockers or rock sliders I had moments of pucker.

DogHouse

That definitely makes me feel a little better.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug
As of right now I'm good to make this trip. Put me down and I'll see yall in Sept.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

rumblebee3

Caught the Bug
Haven't been on here in forever but put me down as a maybe. The badge of honor Trails definitely look like a must and been wanting to go to SMORR for awhile!

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I don’t think I understand this whole badge of honor thing. Do I get more street cred or something if I complete them all?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

It’s really just a little cool sticker/badge you can put on your Jeep. In my case I’ll probably just stick it inside on the tailgate, not outside like some people do. I think it’s free too, so why not. It’ll look cool at the mall.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I'm pretty sure each one you get, gives you an 1/4" more flex or 2 extra HP. Your choice.

I’ll take more flex over the hp, seems it’ll have more use in a Jeep. So I when I collect them all I get about 5” more flex?

Gears done yet? Kudos for tackling this yourself man.

nbunga

Caught the Bug
Not done yet, Monday was my only day without the kids while my wife was out of town. They tend to slow down progress a bit. Should get back at it this weekend.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Not done yet, Monday was my only day without the kids while my wife was out of town. They tend to slow down progress a bit. Should get back at it this weekend.

Get a 10 foot cheater bar and let Winston crush that sleeve [emoji41], am sure he wouldn’t mind.

Top Bottom