SMORR (MO) Trip June 18th

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
How many others were out there? And How much ground did you guys cover? It seems like you could easily spend a weekend.

thardy

Banned
Looks like you guys had a good time. Any of you planning on making it to the End of Summer run at Windrock?

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Thank god for chinese made fenders... and it looks like evo will get a return customer out of Mike for an oil pan skid!

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Best mod of the day!! This is a handy way of keeping mud out of the engine bay, for not a lot of $$. IMG_20160618_165402677_HDR.jpg

I mean, give us a break, we are in Southern MO! What else do you expect.

Stotch

Caught the Bug
You bend something?

Edit.. I just saw your oil pan.. Dang. Nice hit!

Thanks! :thankyou: All skill. No leaks though, I call it a win.

Looks like you guys had a good time. Any of you planning on making it to the End of Summer run at Windrock?

Nope.

Any of you local guys plan on going to jeepstock this year? It's at SMORR

Hadn't looked that far ahead yet... maybe.

Thank god for chinese made fenders... and it looks like evo will get a return customer out of Mike for an oil pan skid!

Most likely, yep. Just looked at a new oil pan and it's more expensive for the 3.8 than the EVO skid. Probably going EVO :)

We covered maybe 1/4 of the park. Mostly did the 2-3's but ended up on a few 4's and did okay with what we have.

Yeah, about 1/4 of the stuff our rigs were capable of (there's a lot that was way out of our league) and it took us about 6 hours. You could easily spend a weekend there.

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Lol, nice.

Great photos, and close call on what I'm guessing is vnotch.

yep, vnotch. It got a little hairy for Steve there for a few minutes. He got so close! But unfortunately we had to eventually back it down the trail, which also was no easy task.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
We covered maybe 1/4 of the park. Mostly did the 2-3's but ended up on a few 4's and did okay with what we have.

That's good to hear you can spend some time there, can't wait to check it out. With out a doubt I will be there the weekend after thanksgiving, but it would be cool to check it out sooner.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
yep, vnotch. It got a little hairy for Steve there for a few minutes. He got so close! But unfortunately we had to eventually back it down the trail, which also was no easy task.

And I'm sure the pictures give it no justice, really cool you could get some photos

Stotch

Caught the Bug

Speaking of which, I already fixed the fender I pulled off backing out of there :D

FNGsport

That's good to hear you can spend some time there, can't wait to check it out. With out a doubt I will be there the weekend after thanksgiving, but it would be cool to check it out sooner.

I'm good to head back down any weekend you want. I'll be in TN the 30th and 31st of July, it's only an hour and 20 min drive for me so I can meet there whenever. I'm sure if we post a good day and meet spot again we can get a few more then we had Saturday.

TrainWreck618

Caught the Bug
Hey guys, just wanted to fill you in on what was figured out. Had to grind out and completely re weld the track bar mount. IMG_0644.jpg Also need to order a new passenger side lower control arm as mine is shot.. Im guessing the jam nut came loose and it all went down hill from there. Everything else is solid nothing bent, but I will be holding up on hitting anymore trails until gussets and ball joints can be replaced. I feel like I'm pushing my luck with these heavy tires and wheels every time I hit the road.

Top Bottom