SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

Exodus 4x4

LOL!! BTW, since you seemed to have missed it, you really DO NOT need a snorkel. As for lights, you want rock lights and not more forward facing lights - they will do NOTHING for you in the rocks other than blind your spotter. Fire extinguisher is a MUST :yup:

Yeah I was watching it and thinking how nice rock lights would be just in case you had to do a trail repair or even just change a tire at night, let alone help guide you over obstacles.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
Another awesome wheeling trip Eddie! Thank you for sharing with us!! Hopefully I can join on a Fordyce Run with you guys sometime.

Take care!!!

Abattoir

Excellent video. That looked like one very tough trail. Makes me rethink the tire size I was looking to get. Bigger is better here I guess.

TripleBJK

LOL!! BTW, since you seemed to have missed it, you really DO NOT need a snorkel. As for lights, you want rock lights and not more forward facing lights - they will do NOTHING for you in the rocks other than blind your spotter. Fire extinguisher is a MUST :yup:

You are correct, no snorkel needed. More like plug removal. I am amazed the one rig with 35's made it.

r2fasani

Another AWESOME video! And when it finished, I couldn't help but start re-watching another video because I was so pumped (Pacific NW JKX). Thanks for creating and sharing Eddie and Cindy!

brooklyn4x4

Just watched it for a second time. Now watching devil's canyon again for like the tenth time. I love these videos I wish you guys still covered the jkx the garbage coverage they have now does not compare.

mcpuck

Caught the Bug
NOW PLAYING - SNAKE EYES : A Fateful Trip Across the Fordyce Jeep Trail

Here is my list of damage from this run. I went back on Facebook and found this post:

Sliced a sidewall, smashed the electronic sway bar plug, tore off the license plate (again), heavily scarred the new unblemished beadlocks, cracked the windshield, wore out the tie rod ends, filled the cab with water, used the fire extinguisher, broke the rock lights, had the angle finder red-lined at 45 degrees, drove her 60 miles on the highway aired down to 10 psi at 3AM, ran over traffic cones, drove 450 miles at 80 mph with the sway bar disconnected, and gave her a bath because she has treated me so good. What did you do to your Jeep this week?

and here was Honey Badger’s Facebook post:

bent/twisted axels, destroyed stearing stabiler, bent tie rod, removed evap canister, electrical fire in the engine compartment, submerging the jeep in 40"+ of water, being able to drive it off the trail and enjoying rock hard wet woodies with great friends.... priceless (thanks frank)

Last edited:

cozdude

Guy with a Red 2-Door
Here is my list of damage from this run. I went back on Facebook and found this post:

Sliced a sidewall, smashed the electronic sway bar plug, tore off the license plate (again), heavily scarred the new unblemished headlocks, cracked the windshield, wore out the tie rod ends, filled the cab with water, used the fire extinguisher, broke the rock lights, had the angle finder red-lined at 45 degrees, drove her 60 miles on the highway aired down to 10 psi at 3AM, ran over traffic cones, drove 450 miles at 80 mph with the sway bar disconnected, and gave her a bath because she has treated me so good. What did you do to your Jeep this week?

and here was Honey Badger’s Facebook post:

bent/twisted axels, destroyed stearing stabiler, bent tie rod, removed evap canister, electrical fire in the engine compartment, submerging the jeep in 40"+ of water, being able to drive it off the trail and enjoying rock hard wet woodies with great friends.... priceless (thanks frank)

That's one hell of a damage report! Thanks for that Don!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Picked completely at random, the WINNER of the WAYALIFE shot glasses is....

Another great video!! I couldn't wait so I watched it on my phone but I'll have to watch it again on the TV when I get a chance.

CONGRATULATIONS greggnj!! :thumb:

greggnj

Thanks! [emoji4][emoji106]🏻

It's safe to say this was the highlight of my day after spending most of it replacing my hot water heater...

Thanks Eddie! I replied to your pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks! [emoji4][emoji106]

It's safe to say this was the highlight of my day after spending most of it replacing my hot water heater...

Thanks Eddie! I replied to your pm

Well perfect then, I'm glad you got picked! I'll be shipping them out to you today :cool:

Top Bottom