SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

Clutch

Caught the Bug
Wouldn't be a big deal if you could just use aftermarket products to get your engine running clean but kalifornia REQUIRES you to use OE emissions components. On an older vehicle where parts are no longer made, this can be impossible. Sure, there are "some" CARB compliant parts you can use but far from enough to make it worth the while.

You should start an LLC in a different state and license it there. I actually know a guy that says his brother (who lives in CA) is doing that. But, I don’t know all the details or if he’s bullshitting.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
You should start an LLC in a different state and license it there. I actually know a guy that says his brother (who lives in CA) is doing that. But, I don’t know all the details or if he’s bullshitting.

I could and I’ve looked into it and know how but it is illegal so I haven’t done it yet. If I move 45 minutes East from where I’m at now I don’t need smog on vehicles I own. You only need it on new purchases. That’s more in the realm of possibilities.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Irish JK

Caught the Bug
I have a line already. The DJ is next then I have to lift Tina’s. Should have space for yours by maybe May.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

She’s no better than you. It’s been 2 years and she still hasn’t decided on a lift yet. Although at your rate of work, second in line may be about the right timing.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
She’s no better than you. It’s been 2 years and she still hasn’t decided on a lift yet. Although at your rate of work, second in line may be about the right timing.

Shit been three years. I have decided for her. 3” enforcer with King’s and 35’s.

BaddestCross

Not going to use a kit. More like the vengeance build. Undecided on the front right now. Most likely will do bolt on in the front with different coilovers.

It’ll be a bit though. I still have to get it smogged and registered first.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app
Really interested in this... I keep going back and forth on a stretch. How much are you thinking? Front and rear or just rear?

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I guess I am a glutton for punishment. Back end sits up a little higher without any weight on it.

IMG_9345.jpg
IMG_9344.jpg

Top Bottom