SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

A.J.

Oh, yeah. New seats and head unit right now on the inside. Need to install a new crossmember as well and order some parts for a stretch.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

I’ve been trying to talk my wife into a 2 door and do the stretch on it. Interested to see how it goes. Synergy stuff or ?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I’ve been trying to talk my wife into a 2 door and do the stretch on it. Interested to see how it goes. Synergy stuff or ?

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE

Not going to use a kit. More like the vengeance build. Undecided on the front right now. Most likely will do bolt on in the front with different coilovers.

It’ll be a bit though. I still have to get it smogged and registered first.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
So, are you running check engine light free?

I didn’t have an engine light when I picked it up and got it home. But I have been traveling a lot the last few weeks and the battery went dead cause my charger was plugged in all the way. I need to drive it more to find out for sure that it’s gone. Might just put it on jack stands and run it in the garage. Lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I didn’t have an engine light when I picked it up and got it home. But I have been traveling a lot the last few weeks and the battery went dead cause my charger was plugged in all the way. I need to drive it more to find out for sure that it’s gone. Might just put it on jack stands and run it in the garage. Lol

LOL - now that's ghetto but I'm pretty sure you have to rack up miles.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Lol in the states defense, it is my fault that I’ve waited two years to do anything.

LOL - in criticism of the state, a check engine light doesn't necessarily mean you're polluting either. You could pass sniff but still fail for a technicality. That's the biggest reason why I finally sold my old CJ-7. Such bullshit.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL - in criticism of the state, a check engine light doesn't necessarily mean you're polluting either. You could pass sniff but still fail for a technicality. That's the biggest reason why I finally sold my old CJ-7. Such bullshit.

Exactly. On a fucking Jeep that gets driven like 2000 miles a year. I only drive the jeeps a long distance when I am going wheeling and I have to deal with all this BS. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Another reason why I have yet to buy a comanche. I’m worried about the smog of it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly. On a fucking Jeep that gets driven like 2000 miles a year. I only drive the jeeps a long distance when I am going wheeling and I have to deal with all this BS. Pretty stupid if you ask me.

Another reason why I have yet to buy a comanche. I’m worried about the smog of it.

Wouldn't be a big deal if you could just use aftermarket products to get your engine running clean but kalifornia REQUIRES you to use OE emissions components. On an older vehicle where parts are no longer made, this can be impossible. Sure, there are "some" CARB compliant parts you can use but far from enough to make it worth the while.

Top Bottom