SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

Gibbo

Very nice. You gotta be happy with that. Nice color too btw!.

Sent from my GT-I9000T using WAYALIFE mobile app

JAGS

Hooked
Looks real good. 👍 You need to photoshop a side by side shot of before and after.

You getting new driveshafts since its 3+ or are you good since its a two door?

Anyways, needless to say I'm jealous!

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Looks good. When are you going to break it in?

This weekend. :thumb:

Snorkels is looking awesome! That really looks like more than 3" of lift.

Love the tires too!

WAYALIFE APP 

Yeah I agree. I am thinking closer to 4.5". I need to level out the front since its a little bit lower (by an inch). I need to get the measurements from a stock two door to see how much I got.

Looks real good.  You need to photoshop a side by side shot of before and after.

You getting new driveshafts since its 3+ or are you good since its a two door?

Anyways, needless to say I'm jealous!

I will need a new front shaft but I will just run my stock until I break it then run my back up stock shaft that I will be getting. :cheesy: I'll probably end up buying a new front around summertime.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Thanks! There will be more pictures outside of my driveway soon. Just trying to button up all the little things before this weekend. Almost there though. Only rear brake lines and bumpstops left.

jelliott076

It came together nicely!! Now let's go break it in...but not break it too bad.

BTW. I can't remember, are you running a SuperChip?

J-

Last edited:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
It came together nicely!! Now let's go break it in...but not break it too bad.

BTW. I can't remember, are you running a SuperChip?

J-

Nope. I wish, but I have a procal for now. I need to put the new rear brake lines on otherwise it will break. :cheesy:

bl17z90

I was shocked to see a set of mud grapplers on an OVERLAND vehicle i was thinking some kind of all terrain would work better for you :p

Jk it looks great man i would love some muds but then gf wouldn't let me do all the driving in the summer she hates how loud they arr :p

SoCalDozer

Looks good man, those are some of my favorite tires made, just don't want to get new ones when mine are still
New lol

Top Bottom