SNORKLEs all growed up - NEW pictures post lift

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I was shocked to see a set of mud grapplers on an OVERLAND vehicle i was thinking some kind of all terrain would work better for you :p

Jk it looks great man i would love some muds but then gf wouldn't let me do all the driving in the summer she hates how loud they arr :p

Their not that loud. Maybe I just like the noise. :idontknow:

Looks good man, those are some of my favorite tires made, just don't want to get new ones when mine are still
New lol

Yeah there nice but I wouldn't buy them if I had new tires. There pricey!

Sick set up! Looking good!!

Thanks!:rock:

JKAnimal

Caught the Bug
Looking very nice with those tires! Sweet job on the rock lights too! I'm about to buy my Truck-lite LEDs shortly!👍

WAYALIFE APP 🍺

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Maybe I will do them on my day off next week. Work has been really busy the last few weeks and we have been short so I work 6 days a lot. I don't want the same thing to happen like it did with the lift so I will wait until I have 2 days off in a row.

It really doesn't take long as long as you have the rites tools... and a clear idea of what line you want. I don't start my new gig till April so let me know and I will drive down. Always need a "reason" to go to San Diego!

andrew -

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Your jeep looks great!

Seems like yesterday it was stock. :tearsdrip:

That's cause the lift took me 3 weeks to install. :cheesy:

And thanks! Need to do a few more things and then I will be happy with it for the rest of this year. Next year I will probably want a change or need a Prorock in the front. I'm guessing both.

MTG

Caught the Bug
That's cause the lift took me 3 weeks to install. :cheesy:

And thanks! Need to do a few more things and then I will be happy with it for the rest of this year. Next year I will probably want a change or need a Prorock in the front. I'm guessing both.

LOL! I thought about saying something like that but refrained.

Bring it to Vegas and we can speed up that build timeframe for the PR. ;) :thumb:

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
LOL! I thought about saying something like that but refrained.

Bring it to Vegas and we can speed up that build timeframe for the PR. ;) :thumb:

If your paying for it ill do it on my way home tonight. Call EVO and order it and ill pick it up with my bumper. ;)

Top Bottom