So Cal area wheeling, May 7th

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Awesome pics!! Looks like you all had a great time out there. Sure wish we could have joined you :thumb:

dillard09

Awesome pics!! Looks like you all had a great time out there. Sure wish we could have joined you :thumb:
Great day even though the afternoon weather was for sure not perfect. No one broke down and had to do any big trail repairs. Lots of rubbing on sliders and skids. M_Savage had to pull a few abs/speed sensor wires to keep rolling, Alstew had a little body damage, Crystaliner had a pinched almost shut muffler tip, and I had some half door damage, and a bent ram on hydro assist. Will get some pics of my damage later

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Great day even though the afternoon weather was for sure not perfect. No one broke down and had to do any big trail repairs. Lots of rubbing on sliders and skids. M_Savage had to pull a few abs/speed sensor wires to keep rolling, Alstew had a little body damage, Crystaliner had a pinched almost shut muffler tip, and I had some half door damage, and a bent ram on hydro assist. Will get some pics of my damage later

I think you got the worst of it! IMG_8637.jpg this is a screenshot of the moment of door-meet-rock. [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug
Who moved that rock there when I wasn't looking!

tenor.gif

dillard09

All good! All part of it. They are the Rugged Ridge half doors so I'll just prob just sand it down and hit it with some more white rattle can and call it good.
I'll have to touch up the hinge too. Got it a little too.
But I do like the band-aide sticker thought. It would have to be big.

BananaJeep

Caught the Bug

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
All good! All part of it. They are the Rugged Ridge half doors so I'll just prob just sand it down and hit it with some more white rattle can and call it good.
I'll have to touch up the hinge too. Got it a little too.
But I do like the band-aide sticker thought. It would have to be big.

So, they aren't dented, just scratched?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom