SoCal Area Suds & Grub

JK LYF

SoCal Area Suds & Grub

***********UPDATE************

Unfortunately, the SoCal Area Suds & Grub will be cancelled. Too many people are busy and unable to make this event (sports, trips, expo, etc). I had planned on reserving a large room for just us, however, I don't want to do that with a low turn out. I will reschedule something in the near future. Possibly November. Now, instead of the Suds & Grub, I may head out to Calico if anyone else is interested.

Rich

I think it's about time we (Wayalife Members) get together for some Suds & Grub! Pizza, beer, arcade/game room for kids, and plenty of parking space to line up the rigs......If there is any interest, I can call and reserve a room......

Tentative Info:

Graziano's Pizza Parlor
333 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879-3300

Date/Time:

Saturday, October 3, 2015
4 pm to whenever

Let me know and I will add you to the list. (Family is encouraged, as the kids can spend your money in the arcade room).....

Going:

JK LYF
IronHorse
Noah's ark
Peak

Maybe:
OverlanderJK
10frank9
RockyJK
zombjep
JAGS

Last edited:

JK LYF

Date/Time has been updated. Hopefully this will make it a little easier for members to attend.....

New Date/Time:

Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 4 pm....

Same Place......

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Put me down as a maybe. Always hard to plan so far ahead but it would be good to meet some new folks.

RockyJk

Put me down as a maybe, that's the day of the off-road expo so I might be able to make it [emoji106]

JK LYF

Put me down. It will be nice to meet people in corona. First time member

Very well then. Welcome to Wayalife! Stop by the "Give Us A Wave" thread and introduce yourself. Always nice to have more Wayalife members from Corona area.

JAGS

Hooked
I'll go in as a maybe on this. Schedule is a bit chaotic, not to mention soccer coaching season is back upon us.

Slavens

Caught the Bug
I'll be in Puerto Rico on this date but wanted to show support! Catch you guys next time around.

Top Bottom