SoCal Area Suds & Grub

Nengrana

interested in tagging along on a big bear run but my JKUS is still stock (build in progress) and im not sure what kinda trails you all plan on tackling.
Let me know. Thanks!

***********UPDATE************

Unfortunately, the SoCal Area Suds & Grub will be cancelled. Too many people are busy and unable to make this event (sports, trips, expo, etc). I had planned on reserving a large room for just us, however, I don't want to do that with a low turn out. I will reschedule something in the near future. Possibly November. Now, instead of the Suds & Grub, I may head out to Calico if anyone else is interested.

Rich

I think it's about time we (Wayalife Members) get together for some Suds & Grub! Pizza, beer, arcade/game room for kids, and plenty of parking space to line up the rigs......If there is any interest, I can call and reserve a room......

Tentative Info:

Graziano's Pizza Parlor
333 Magnolia Ave
Corona, CA 92879-3300

Date/Time:

Saturday, October 3, 2015
4 pm to whenever

Let me know and I will add you to the list. (Family is encouraged, as the kids can spend your money in the arcade room).....

Going:

JK LYF
IronHorse
Noah's ark
Peak

Maybe:
OverlanderJK
10frank9
RockyJK
zombjep
JAGS

Can we revisit this now? maybe something the weekend before halloween? or the weekend after? a month out to plan for everyone

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Can we revisit this now? maybe something the weekend before halloween? or the weekend after? a month out to plan for everyone

This weekend is the weekend before Halloween, prob too short of notice. Are you down south now? I will be planning one for next month of this one doesn't get scheduled first. Rich perhaps we can collab.

JK LYF

This weekend is the weekend before Halloween, prob too short of notice. Are you down south now? I will be planning one for next month of this one doesn't get scheduled first. Rich perhaps we can collab.

Absolutely Frank. Let's work on something for next month.

haha i guess it is.. long work hours lately.. and yes i am finally down here. been here since July. living in semi sunny and very hot san diego. I am always down for a meet up. and i do need to get my wheels dirty, been pounding pavent for too long here.

Top Bottom