SoCal Group

DINKELROC

I'd be interested in running Miller Jeep Trail in the next couple of weeks, I've been watching some youtube videos of some of the guys breaking their Tacomas and Tundras it's almost like sitting at the boat ramp on a busy weekend! The trail looks fun though. Is the campground at the top a free for all or does it have spots that need to be reserved?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I'd be interested in running Miller Jeep Trail in the next couple of weeks, I've been watching some youtube videos of some of the guys breaking their Tacomas and Tundras it's almost like sitting at the boat ramp on a busy weekend! The trail looks fun though. Is the campground at the top a free for all or does it have spots that need to be reserved?
I'm always ready to do Miller. I passed through the campground but to be honest I don't know anything about it.

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

TrailHunter

Hooked
I'm always ready to do Miller. I passed through the campground but to be honest I don't know anything about it.

Myself and a few of my buddies (non-members) would also like to run Miller.... They are in xj’s with a small lift & 31’s and I’m in my stock JKUR with 31’s.... Can we get through safely or are 35’s recommended?

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Most of the trail which starts as Lockwood Creek is pretty easy. Once you actually get to Miller Jeep you are 10 miles in and there is some biggish stuff. Stock may be okay especially is you have lockers.
I would be a bit leary on 31's.
Me personally...

TrailHunter

Hooked
Most of the trail which starts as Lockwood Creek is pretty easy. Once you actually get to Miller Jeep you are 10 miles in and there is some biggish stuff. Stock may be okay especially is you have lockers.
I would be a bit leary on 31's.
Me personally...

Thats what I figured... just wanted to hear it from you.... I’ll wait till I’m on 35’s. Looking forward to running it with you. Thanks Don. [emoji1360]

rubiDave

Miller jeep trail ought to be fun after the snow this week.
I haven't been since the big rains last year, but I did it in a Chevy Tahoe with rear locker, was not a biggie. I wouldn't think you need 35s.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Miller jeep trail ought to be fun after the snow this week.
I haven't been since the big rains last year, but I did it in a Chevy Tahoe with rear locker, was not a biggie. I wouldn't think you need 35s.

I prefer to play safe a little. Miller does break vehicles and I would rather not give bad advice. I don't have a ton of wheeling time under my belt so my advice would be a little conservative.

Hopefully they don't close it due to all the weather are getting, almost 2" of snow already. They closed it earlier in the season. I'll check towards the end of the week.

BaddestCross

I prefer to play safe a little. Miller does break vehicles and I would rather not give bad advice. I don't have a ton of wheeling time under my belt so my advice would be a little conservative.

Hopefully they don't close it due to all the weather are getting, almost 2" of snow already. They closed it earlier in the season. I'll check towards the end of the week.
Personally, I think Miller has some kind of vendetta out on you, Don. 🤣

--
Build Thread - Adventures of Fiona - https://wayalife.com/showthread.php?t=47407

rubiDave

I'm not saying it's a lightweight trail, but based on when I did it I wouldn't hesitate trying it in a stock JKUR. I haven't been since 2015, so things may have changed. And the snow this week would make it more difficult.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

DINKELROC

I'm going up to Running Springs this weekend for some non-jeep snow play with the grandkids but the weekend after may work, depending on how, and if the weather effects the trail.

Sent from my SM-G892A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom