SoCal Group

TrailHunter

Hooked
Hey all, Since I can't go to EJS this year I've decided on a Mojave Road trip the 23,24,25 of March. Camping 2 nights on the trail. It should be a nice cruise... Since most of this can be done in 2wd from what I've heard it's an open trip. Let me know if you are interested

Man, I would love to do this.... But baseball season has started with my boys and I’m assistant coaching on one team.... plus I’m already ditching a weekend of games in April.... I’m a very weak “Maybe”... My Jeeping Weekends are kinda screwed for the next 12 weeks.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Man, I would love to do this.... But baseball season has started with my boys and I’m assistant coaching on one team.... plus I’m already ditching a weekend of games in April.... I’m a very weak “Maybe”... My Jeeping Weekends are kinda screwed for the next 12 weeks.
No worries. If you can, great, if not, maybe another time.[emoji2]

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

rubiDave

I think we've decided on Odessa Canyon Saturday as long as the weather holds. Let me know if you want to go and I'll give you the info.

Oh man. I'm hemming and hawing on this one. What time in the morning are you thinking to meet up? Anyone done it before? My rig is on stock suspension & tires so I'm thinking might be rough for me without an experienced spotter and someone to assist getting over some the larger obstacles, I don't want to hold anyone back if you're in a hurry to power through it. Been watching youtube videos - looks awesome.

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Oh man. I'm hemming and hawing on this one. What time in the morning are you thinking to meet up? Anyone done it before? My rig is on stock suspension & tires so I'm thinking might be rough for me without an experienced spotter and someone to assist getting over some the larger obstacles, I don't want to hold anyone back if you're in a hurry to power through it. Been watching youtube videos - looks awesome.
A change is in the works. Last chance canyon. 10 am

Sent from my XT1585 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom