SoCal in December

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
Are you a woodlands fire fighter? How do you get the winter off?

I'm in the wrong line of work.

Spring through fall I do 8 am-midnight.... for 3 months I get No days off... I figured it out a couple of years ago, I put in more hours in in 5 months that most people put in all year... I'm almost done this season... YAY!!!

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
There are plenty of us that have ran cougar buttes. I'm sure there will someone that will be willing to take the lead. I can't commit till I have a date due to my work schedule. But if I'm off I would be down for a middle of the week.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

middle of the week is no good for me!

also the cool thing about cuogar buttes is there is really no "trail" or direction. so anyone could technically lead but i heard Jake is really good at leading here :thumb::yup:

dillard09

middle of the week is no good for me!

also the cool thing about cuogar buttes is there is really no "trail" or direction. so anyone could technically lead but i heard Jake is really good at leading here :thumb::yup:
Haha! One time I go down a dead end road and I never hear the end of it! [emoji41]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sonic15

Damn. I wish I could go. I should be free that weekend too but at this point, my skills just aren't there yet. I'd hate to be a burden on everyone. Hopefully I can tag along next time

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sonic15

I think I saw someone in an earlier post say there's almost always a way around..
I seen it but I don't want to be "that" guy that goes around all the fun stuff. I might get tempted to try something above my pay grade..but wth I'm down. I spent all this money building my jeep, I might as well put it to good use

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom