SoCal in December

Clearskies

Caught the Bug
I spent all this money building my jeep, I might as well put it to good use

Sent from my SM-N950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

That's kinda where I'm at. I've done a fair bit of wheeling but this is the first time I'm really building my Jeep. I'm at a good point I want to start doing some of the more aggressive stuff. The one thing I have left to do before the next big trip is add the armor I've already purchased...
I've got my lift done, 35" STT pro's, Beadlocks, Heavy duty bumpers and winch...
Time for some fun!!

dillard09

I seen it but I don't want to be "that" guy that goes around all the fun stuff. I might get tempted to try something above my pay grade..but wth I'm down. I spent all this money building my jeep, I might as well put it to good use

Don't worry about that. Most of these guys that are going i have been with and everyone one of them will be right there with you to make sure you make it. I know I will be for sure! I love spotting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

JeepJeep75

Damn. I wish I could go. I should be free that weekend too but at this point, my skills just aren't there yet. I'd hate to be a burden on everyone. Hopefully I can tag along next time

Don’t give up so easy. If we are going to Cougar Buttes, there are lots of go-arounds. At the very least, ride with somebody. It’s a fun day! [emoji106] We got seansheds hooked on jeeping that way.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

kpig

Just moved back to SoCal from Louisiana. Would you mind the company if my son and I tag along?

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
Check checking to see if we have any more details on this trip. It’s about a month away and I️ want to make sure we’ve got it all squared away. I’ve got it in my calendar so I’m as good as there.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Top Bottom