Socal Jeep Meet at Bass Pro Shops?

RedDawg01

That's a difficult weekend but I'm gonna see if I can clear my schedule and make it out there for my first meet!

jesse3638

Hooked
So just to confirm, the plan is to meet at Bass Proshop at 10am then run Cleghorn? Seeing how Branks and Frank are on the list I better at least get in the maybe list...haha. What time are you thinking you'll meet at the trail head? I'd actually drive past it getting to Bass Pro. So just I'm case I skip the meet there.

dillard09

Wish I could make it out there to play around with yall but have to go see the fam for Christmas. Cleghorn is a fun trail for all levels. I had a fun day there about 5 years ago in my YJ. Chunked my ring gear and twisted a chromoly shaft in the original Dana 35. I knew the day was coming for the 35! Thanks to that I got an 8.8 with a Detroit!

Slavens

Caught the Bug
So just to confirm, the plan is to meet at Bass Proshop at 10am then run Cleghorn? Seeing how Branks and Frank are on the list I better at least get in the maybe list...haha. What time are you thinking you'll meet at the trail head? I'd actually drive past it getting to Bass Pro. So just I'm case I skip the meet there.

So im confused .... is this happening tomorrow or the 21st?

Patton007

Yes sir meeting at Bass Pro at 10 and then go up to Cleghorn. If I had to guess. We might be at Cleghorn by 11. Sounds good I'll put you on the maybe list!

NV375

Yes sir meeting at Bass Pro at 10 and then go up to Cleghorn. If I had to guess. We might be at Cleghorn by 11. Sounds good I'll put you on the maybe list!

Cleghorn and I15? We are thinking about meeting at the trail since we will be coming south on the 15.

JAGS

Hooked
I'm not sure I can make this run yet. But one suggestion would be hit the trail first and then do bass pro for a post run meal/beers after.

Top Bottom