SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Bootlegger Brewery : Wednesday, May 15th @ 6:00pm

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Damn I just realized I won't make it

LOL!! That was a fast change. Bummer you can't make it.

Will be there!

Awesome :beer:

I actually have this day off. I'm a maybe right now because I fly out to the east coast the following day. It's going to be close with working, packing and sharing a few with long lost friends!

Cool, I'll add you to the maybe list :thumb:

Yes ill be there

Sweet :cool:

JZ2DRJK

I'm a maybe. I'm preparing for a month long trip out of town for work so I've been working a lot of ot getting our equipment fixed and running right.

RK Racing

Count us in......

It was KILLER last time:rock: I was there when those 6 chicks came streaking through the parking lot. Man, I hope that happens again! :yup:

Rivertoys

I will be there! Hoping the wife can make it this time too.
drinks.gif

Our first house was just a short walk from there, it'll be good to get back to the old neighborhood!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Count us in......

It was KILLER last time:rock: I was there when those 6 chicks came streaking through the parking lot. Man, I hope that happens again! :yup:

I will be there! Hoping the wife can make it this time too.
drinks.gif

Our first house was just a short walk from there, it'll be good to get back to the old neighborhood!

Cool! Got you guys added :beer:

I'm a maybe. I'm preparing for a month long trip out of town for work so I've been working a lot of ot getting our equipment fixed and running right.

We'll, I hope you can make it :cool:

JAGS

Hooked
Please add me to the list. Looks like i'll be able to make it. I don't want to miss hanging out with the cool kids. 👍🍻

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I have tomorrow off from work too. Wish I could make just have too much going on right now to be able to head up there. Have fun!

well i am going to try am make it tonite! my daughters open house till 1900 hrs (7:00 pm) so if peeps are still hangin out having good times, i cod be there by 2000 (8:00 pm) me thinks!?!?

andrew -

Nicholas

I'm a go! Heading to EVO first to pick up my atx slabs that came in! Woohoo! So I might be there early.

Top Bottom