SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Nobel Ale Works : Thursday, February 21st @ 6:30pm

I will not be able to make it now. My Grandfather passed away this morning so I am flying to Boston on Sunday and come back Thursday night.

Sorry to here it Man, take care of your family. I'm sure we'll be having plenty of these in the future. Let us know if you need anything.

--Semper Fi

For those of you who are intersted, I still have the following items available for sale and can bring them out to the Suds-n-Grub. Well, except for the hard top :D

PUREJEEP EVAP Relocation Kit - $80
This is a NEW in the box EVAP relocation kit from PUREJEEP. These normally retail for about $120.

Hey Eddie,

I'll take the Evap Relocation Kit. I won't be able to make the SnG, so we'll figure out how I'll get em from you later.

Anyway, let me know how/where to send $$ :thumb:

J. R.

I was hoping to be able to make this one but I got a last minute appointment at the dealer tomorrow so I think I will be without my Jeep for a couple days. See y'all next week in El Cajon!

I was hoping to be able to make this one but I got a last minute appointment at the dealer tomorrow so I think I will be without my Jeep for a couple days. See y'all next week in El Cajon!

Bummer. What are you having done at the dealership?

I know, let's take the train. :)

Let me know if you need pick up service at the station as we could come get you :yup:

Bummer. What are you having done at the dealership?

Transfer case is hard to shift into gear, has been like that since day one but I was unaware it should be really easy until riding with Mike at KOH. And either the transmission or rear end is skipping for a few minutes when I start driving. Hopefully they don't have it for too long.

Service advisor said it could be the transmission and not the rear end. We shall see.

Transfer case is hard to shift into gear, has been like that since day one but I was unaware it should be really easy until riding with Mike at KOH. And either the transmission or rear end is skipping for a few minutes when I start driving. Hopefully they don't have it for too long.

Service advisor said it could be the transmission and not the rear end. We shall see.

Bummer. Seriously, if you guys decide to take the train up, let me know :cool:

Newcomer

Hello Everyone,

I am a new person on the form. I would love to stop by and introduce myself and my Jeep.

Can't wait to see everyone and have a beer..:crazyeyes:

Hello Everyone,

I am a new person on the form. I would love to stop by and introduce myself and my Jeep.

Can't wait to see everyone and have a beer..:crazyeyes:

Awesome!! Welcome to WAYALIFE!! We're glad to have you here and look forward to seeing you tomorrow evening :thumb:

Just got clearance from the tower. :yup: Looks like I'll be seeing you all tomorrow. :beer:

Top Bottom