SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Monday, August 27th @ 6:30pm

10frank9

Web Wheeler
wayoflife said:
awesome!! list have been updated and it looks like Garlic Scapes will be showing up tomorrow :beer:

Alright! Gotta love it. Last time they showed up, the wife told me I "wreaked" of garlic when I got home. Garlic is a pheromone right? ;)

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Alright! Gotta love it. Last time they showed up, the wife told me I "wreaked" of garlic when I got home. Garlic is a pheromone right? ;)

:cheesy: lucky for me, we'll both be there and so, we won't be able to tell how each other smells :D

Bullwinckle

Hooked
Ohh man I love garlic scapes!! It sucks cuz it don't look like I'm gonna make it, I ran out of money and had some things come up. :( hope you guys have fun!

Made it back to Bako safely! Eddie and Cindy, thanks for hosting such an awesome event! Glad to have made it down. There's no doubt you'll have a blast on JKX; I can't wait to hear the stories at the next SNG. Safe travels!

Bullwinckle

Hooked
ProfessionalDriver said:
Made it back to Bako safely! Eddie and Cindy, thanks for hosting such an awesome event! Glad to have made it down. There's no doubt you'll have a blast on JKX; I can't wait to hear the stories at the next SNG. Safe travels!

Glad to hear you got there and back!! Hope next time I can actually make it and we can do a caravan! :)

Top Bottom