SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works : Thursday, April 25th @ 6:30pm

JAGS

Hooked
Good times. Good friends. Good beer. Thanks Eddie and Cindy for bringing us all together. Already looking forward to the next one!

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, what a hell of a turnout last night and a good time with all!! Can't wait to do it again soon :thumb:

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Hey Eddie, Cindy and rest of the Gang,

Thank you, I had a great time. This was my 1st Suds & Grub. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.:yup::standing wave:

TJMilt

Wow, what a hell of a turnout last night and a good time with all!! Can't wait to do it again soon :thumb:

I missed it!!! darn it! Be a ways for me to come out but i will make the drive. Any idea when the next one will be? Like, does this take place every month?

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
I missed it!!! darn it! Be a ways for me to come out but i will make the drive. Any idea when the next one will be? Like, does this take place every month?

Normally, yes. My guess would be the middle of May sometime but what do I know. :crazyeyes:

newtdog

I showed up and sampled all ten of their ales. I left pretty quick because I thought I was going to Puke. Some were good and some were weird. I just don't think they're supposed to be mixed together. Next time I'm sticking with the IPA!!!!

Top Bottom