SOCAL Suds-n-Grub @ Noble Ale Works: Thursday - March 3rd @ 6:00pm

818 JK

Newbie to this forum

Hello everyone new to this site, I was wondering is any one going to the meet tonight that has done either a LS or Hemi conversion? My motor took a dump this week and the trans has not first or reverse, would really like to speak to someone who has actually converted to V8 power leaving the worthless Chrysler product in a dumpster.

WJCO

Meme King
Hello everyone new to this site, I was wondering is any one going to the meet tonight that has done either a LS or Hemi conversion? My motor took a dump this week and the trans has not first or reverse, would really like to speak to someone who has actually converted to V8 power leaving the worthless Chrysler product in a dumpster.

Welcome to WAL.

Moonraker

Hey guys, we would love to make it,but decided to wait to drive over for Newbie run. I was looking forward to meeting a lot of you,but will have to catch up on next S&G....[emoji482]

Maz

I will try my best to make it driving down San Fernando Valley with unlimited traffic.

CarsonCindy

Administrator
Staff member
On our way down south, but I think we're going to be there a bit late. Hopefully some of you will still be around :)
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1457055573.117472.jpg

Top Bottom