SoCal Suds-n-Grub @ The Bruery : Thursday, December 13th @ 6:30pm

JAGS

Hooked
Thanks. Considering I wasn't in front of the door and his drunk ass threw the door into my back. That guy was a big "fill in ur non pc word."

I don't worry too much about people like, figure they'll eventually do that to the wrong guy and get what's coming.

Good times overall and nice meeting you.

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Thanks. Considering I wasn't in front of the door and his drunk ass threw the door into my back. That guy was a big "fill in ur non pc word."

I don't worry too much about people like, figure they'll eventually do that to the wrong guy and get what's coming.

Good times overall and nice meeting you.

I woulda been the wrong guy to do that to. He's fortunate you were more controlled than I would have been. Sounds like a real grade A jerk.

JAGS

Hooked
No big deal but the guy was a total drunk douche. It was just after Chris let (name) test drive his jeep. Walk back toward entrance and there were two small groups over by the door. One next to 10frank9 and the other, including me, over in front of nemo.

This guy comes barreling out flinging the door way open and nails me in the back. I was caught off guard as I was way past 90 degrees of the door. Then he say "sorry man but you shouldnt stand next to the f'n door." and then staggered between nemo and Rubicat.

I didnt have much time to react and luckily it wasnt as if I was injured or anything. But I was like WTF just happened and had to laugh a bit. Someday that drunk a$$ is going pull that on the wrong guy.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
No big deal but the guy was a total drunk douche. It was just after Chris let (name) test drive his jeep. Walk back toward entrance and there were two small groups over by the door. One next to 10frank9 and the other, including me, over in front of nemo.

This guy comes barreling out flinging the door way open and nails me in the back. I was caught off guard as I was way past 90 degrees of the door. Then he say "sorry man but you shouldnt stand next to the f'n door." and then staggered between nemo and Rubicat.

I didnt have much time to react and luckily it wasnt as if I was injured or anything. But I was like WTF just happened and had to laugh a bit. Someday that drunk a$$ is going pull that on the wrong guy.

Maybe he was the guy you offended on here for not being PC. :cheesy:

Top Bottom