SOCAL Suds-n-Grub : Wednesday, October 15th @ 6PM

Well my timeline just got a bit shorter and it is gonna be really tough to make it but I will try my best to, I have to drive from ND to SoCal in the period of about 34 hours...

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry for not updating the list sooner but, it is now and I look forward to seeing all of you soon :)

gtony12

Caught the Bug
Eddie

Sorry to say I can not make it to the suds & grub. Had a emergency call and have to jump on next flight to Texas, a job I am running. Would have been great to see you both again and all the other wayalife'ers. Hopefully next time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Attachments

• 1413140809558.jpg
    1413140809558.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 140
Well plan changed again, got a mission to fly so won't be getting outta ND until late afternoon on Tuesday, it's a 29 hour drive... I got this, gonna make it lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Eddie

Sorry to say I can not make it to the suds & grub. Had a emergency call and have to jump on next flight to Texas, a job I am running. Would have been great to see you both again and all the other wayalife'ers. Hopefully next time.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bummer. We'll miss you for sure.

Well plan changed again, got a mission to fly so won't be getting outta ND until late afternoon on Tuesday, it's a 29 hour drive... I got this, gonna make it lol

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

You are definitely nuts but, if you can make it, we typically hang around well into the night. :yup:

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll get there far too late when getting off at 5pm and then traffic.

IBeHeWhoIsJoshua

I don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll get there far too late when getting off at 5pm and then traffic.

I don't know how long of a drive for you but we definitely stay pretty late chit chatting and what not. Just get real sick a couple hours before you're actually off work.

M_Savage

Caught the Bug
I don't know how long of a drive for you but we definitely stay pretty late chit chatting and what not. Just get real sick a couple hours before you're actually off work.

Last one I went to it took me 1 hour and 20 minutes to get there. And that was leaving right at 5.

With all the talent coming tonight, maybe I should throw my tools and Quarter Pounder with cheese in the Jeep and we ALL can install it! :cheesy:

J/K looking forward to a few cold ones! :beer:

Strainger

Caught the Bug
All righty then. Last minute post up re coming tonight. Wasn't sure until just now that we could make it. See you all there.
Tom and Susan

Top Bottom