Sok66 / Jerry McGeorge - Eddie is a Dick and I Have PROUDLY BEEN SELF Banned Again

LOL!! OMFG, you just can't make this shit up!! Imagine that, one person over on pirate/JKO says something and then, just on hearsay alone, losers like this Jerry guy embraces it and vehemently regurgitates it as fact! Of course, I'm still the "dick" here and the one who makes up stories. What a joke!

Now if only we had a flux capacitor to travel back in time and DEBUNK all the other half truths these trolls spread way back when. While it certainly adds to the fun and drama of it all, I certainly see why you now leave these threads open for all to see. Had you simply shut this thread down, people would not have a place to show the truth. People will still call you out, but that's only because you are successful and good at what you do. The day you should be worried, IMHO, is the day all things are quite. :thumb:

Oh no it did take, you have only been banned to 1/3rd access of the forum. The other 2/3rds you never get to view or participate in is where all the cool stuff happens.

You mean I'm not part of the "in" crowd? Reminds me of high school. Not cool man, not cool. :grayno:

You mean I'm not part of the "in" crowd? Reminds me of high school. Not cool man, not cool. :grayno:

Yep, pretty much sucks doesn't it. On the other 2/3rds super secret, private, all inclusive part of the forum, Dynatrac gives away a ProRock 60 and 80 everyday, ORE gives away a free Hemi or LS upgrade weekly (including parts and labor) with the $35.99 option to upgrade to front DTD and rear EVO Lever DTD. Members also get the complete Wayalife "2/3rds for life" apparel set free (hoodies, t-shirts, goretex shells, embroidered Carhartt trail jackets, hats. etc.) all past and future Wayalife films on Blue Ray DVD's are free, and lastly Teraflex is a major sponsor of that side of the forum too.

Yep, pretty much sucks doesn't it. On the other 2/3rds super secret, private, all inclusive part of the forum, Dynatrac gives away a ProRock 60 and 80 everyday, ORE gives away a free Hemi or LS upgrade weekly (including parts and labor) with the $35.99 option to upgrade to front DTD and rear EVO Lever DTD. Members also get the complete Wayalife "2/3rds for life" apparel set free (hoodies, t-shirts, goretex shells, embroidered Carhartt trail jackets, hats. etc.) all past and future Wayalife films on Blue Ray DVD's are free, and lastly Teraflex is a major sponsor of that side of the forum too.

WHERE'S DO I SIGN UP!!!!!!:what:

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Meh, that's all bolt on crap. I've recently heard you have to build your rig from scratch to be a real wheeler. Bonus points if you forge your own metal too. Carrying that same logic over to clothing I don't need any fancy pants logo wear, as I now make all of my own clothes. In fact, I'm actually at the cotton loom now making some fabric for some new tshirts. Built not bought baby!

Last edited:
Top Bottom