Sok66 / Jerry McGeorge - Eddie is a Dick and I Have PROUDLY BEEN SELF Banned Again

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
When did I say you insulted me. Since your too dense to figure it out, what is the name of your company?

In case you were not aware, business are not allowed here unless you are an advertiser.

Yup, this is all true but after reading the made up and completely stupid remarks he's made here, I can assure you that I would never take his money.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
He really loves TF. ..

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

LOL!! For him, Teraflex can really do no harm. Clearly, EVERY break we have ever seen must have been the customers fault. It is after all, teraflex's policy to BLAME there customers :naw:

MTG

Caught the Bug
LOL!! By all means, being that I did such a great job of documenting this "synergy" break, perhaps you can point me to where I can read about it. The fact that the guys from synergy would have actually helped me out is just so amazing, this work of fiction must be Pulitzer Prize winning material.

View attachment 105043

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412994393.415435.jpg
    ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1412994393.415435.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 193

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Yup, this is all true but after reading the made up and completely stupid remarks he's made here, I can assure you that I would never take his money.

I haven't had a chance you read all of his bullshit yet. Not sure I even want to.

I was busy rebuilding teraflex control arms today.

Sharkey

Word Ninja
LOL!! By all means, being that I did such a great job of documenting this "synergy" break, perhaps you can point me to where I can read about it. The fact that the guys from synergy would have actually helped me out is just so amazing, this work of fiction must be Pulitzer Prize winning material.

You my friend - a whole lot of BS. LOL

The only reason you don't remember is because you were still shaken up from Matti almost kicking your ass.

Seriously, is Moab now the Twilight Zone?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Honestly, I think this guy is gunning for Matti's top spot for best fairytale of the year. Just like Matti almost knocked me out, this guy almost saw me break a synergy part and then almost read where I did a thorough job documenting it.

JAGS

Hooked
Clearly, he didn't follow the Teraflex instructions carefully enough the last several times. LOL

The recent TF spin to say install error for just about every issue is quite frightening. As a newb I looked at a lot of TF stuff because it was a big name and good visibility because of their marketing.

Over time because of this forum I learned about things like quality and ride performance, etc. Ended up going a different direction, thankfully!

But being new, and had I gone TF and tackled some of the installs myself, I can all but guarantee things like install error would have been that much more worrisome, especially reading all the issues with instruction. If the instructions are bad or vague at best, how can you in turn blame install??

I honestly can't believe such a large company would continue to hide behind "install error," as TF has.

- Jason

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
The recent TF spin to say install error for just about every issue is quite frightening. As a newb I looked at a lot of TF stuff because it was a big name and good visibility because of their marketing.

Over time because of this forum I learned about things like quality and ride performance, etc. Ended up going a different direction, thankfully!

But being new, and had I gone TF and tackled some of the installs myself, I can all but guarantee things like install error would have been that much more worrisome, especially reading all the issues with instruction. If the instructions are bad or vague at best, how can you in turn blame install??

I honestly can't believe such a large company would continue to hide behind "install error," as TF has.

- Jason

They can do it because they have the support of all their fanboys. When it breaks - they'll be the first to blame you just like this guy has. What a joke.

JAGS

Hooked
They can do it because they have the support of all their fanboys. When it breaks - they'll be the first to blame you just like this guy has. What a joke.

Being in marketing, I know all to well that every company has brand loyalist (we here call them fan boys 😉). Even terrible companies and bankrupt companies have them till the bitter end.

Getting the word out there is still the right thing. You've never said any of these products would disintegrate upon touching dirt. Just that these product have failed and to watch your control arms, brackets, carriers, mud flaps to make sure they are safe. You also said you wouldn't run them. Last time I checked, people have a choice to consider your shared thoughts....or not.

Like all brand loyalists, they see comments like these noted above as attacks on their personal character and better judgement. Quite typical. Just for most situations there aren't forums and FB pages to spread the fun.

- Jason

SoK66

Self-Banned
I agree, I hate incorrect accusations and being that you have NOT seen this break for yourself, YOU are the only one who can make an "accusation" here. I on the other hand can "state" what I have seen time and time again. Fact of the matter is, if this really were an install error as you seem to want to believe, there would be no reason for Teraflex to redesign their awesome track bar. :naw:

Ummm, the 23" I state is just a "starting point" as your actual ride height would ultimately determine your final length. Contrary to what you seem to think, control arm length isn't as absolute static number that everyone will need to use.

Who the hell is "WE"?

Well, either you're a moron who doesn't realize that the position of your axle will MOVE depending on how much you are loaded or unloaded as its just the nature of a solid axle with a track bar OR, your Teraflex coils are so stupid stiff that they don't compress under a load.

Never said that the wheeling you have out there isn't impressive, just that you "telling" me this is where you wheel doesn't. :naw:

Funny, for a guy who claims to have seen me broken down on Double Whammy, I don't know how you could get a detail like what I actually broke so wrong. I mean, you'd either have to have been blind or LYING about having actually been there.

You're right, you would recommend that people would buy a track bar that has been proven to break on multiple occasions and of which the manufacture TeraFlex will blame the customer for it and I am recommending that people just use their factory track bar which has proven to be very strong and FREE! :yup:

Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters. I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products. Good luck with your little club house here.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters. I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products. Good luck with your little club house here.

So do you have the write up for his broken synergy track bar?

munstie

Man do you guys smell that the air is getting cleaner again, and the clubhouse will be just fine without you,but then again you probably won't leave and continue to come back to our clubhouse to stir the pot.

Sent from my SM-G900V using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sharkey

Word Ninja
Honestly, I think this guy is gunning for Matti's top spot for best fairytale of the year. Just like Matti almost knocked me out, this guy almost saw me break a synergy part and then almost read where I did a thorough job documenting it.

Actually, I totally remember both of these events. You couldn't fix Moby because your SPOD stopped working so your rock lights were out. If memory serves, the whole incident started because you only had one steering stabilizer and the resulting death wobble was too much for Moby to handle. It was either that or the extreme cross caster.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Not worth responding, Eddie. You have no interest in factual discussions on these matters.

In other words, you're incapable of answering any of the factual points I made in this matter because you are a sham, a guy who is all talk and nothing to back anything you say up with facts. The best you can do is regurgitate 2nd hand information and make up stories and try to pass them off as truth. You my friend are a joke.

I'm not sure what Teraflex ever did to you but it's obvious you cant have an adult discussion about their Company or products.

And I'm not sure what TeraFlex did to you to make you the fanboy that you are but it's obvious you can't have an HONEST discussion about the very REAL problems we have seen in their products. The best you can do is tow the line and BLAME the customers for any break or failure they have, just like TeraFlex would.

As far as my relationship with TeraFlex goes, the last time we spoke, they were pissed off that they couldn't GIVE me a lift to run on my Jeep. Come to think of it, that was back in October of 2011. Yup, you got it, I flat out turned them down. I know, you'll choose to believe whatever it is you want to believe and make up stories that you can tell others but, that's the truth and I can even PROVE IT. If anything, it's more like what did I do to them to get all their fanboys to hate on me so much.

Good luck with your little club house here.

Does that mean you're not going to show me where I can read the great story about how I broke a Synergy part and how Synergy came to help me out? You said that I did a great job of documented it all and I would just love to read a good story before going to bed. :grayno:

Top Bottom