Someone speaks against something the almighty Eddie says and it's bash time

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I guess everyone on this thread was a dumb ass for buying one then huh???

Funny, I don't recall saying anything of sort but apparently, the shoe seems to fit you and you do wear it quite well. :yup:

Again... Must be nice to be soooo much smarter than everyone?

Nah, just more experienced and thanks to all the dumb mistakes I've made over the years. Sure would have been nice if I had someone as smart as you to have "helped" me out along the way.

I keep logging on to see if you have banned me yet, so you must be enjoying this as much as I am. Whatcha got for me now??? I got allllll day!

Of course you have allllllll day. Winners like you always do. :rolleyes2:

Emptybrass

Let me help you out

from the Rules page.....
How do I delete my account on WAYALIFE.com?
You can't. We do not allow members to have their accounts deleted. Don't like the forum, log off and don't visit it anymore. ............

Check the bold and underlined statement

WiscoHR

I just don't get it. The members of this forum are knowledgeable through personal experience and recommend the best products available for our Jeeps. But yet once a week some douchebag shows up to tell everyone they bought something else and then gets pissed when people don't agree.
Can't they just go somewhere else and get a pat on the ass for buying crap like everyone else.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Samuelh3

Caught the Bug
$2995? Only if it comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee with labor. That shit is gonna break. Seen it with my own eyes. Twice in the last 4 months. No thanks.

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
Man I wasn’t on here lately, life got pretty busy, looks like I am missing out on all the great info. $3k for factory housing sounds like a steal........ might just do that when my D44 starts smiling at me [emoji23]

Brute

Hooked
:cheesy: No, I think you just proved my point... you don't like what others have to say about what you chose to buy and so they must be "bashing" it. You are reminded to read rules instead of ASSUMING what they say and you get butthurt.

So I've been told. But, by your own account, I at least know my stuff. You on the other hand, well, the only thing you know how to do is get all butthurt just because other people don't like the products you've chosen to buy. :yup:

:yawn37: NOW, go ban yourself. You seem to know my rules better than me. Clearly, you're a self-proclaimed adult - behave like one and run along.

Nobody here is interested in paying $3000 for and axle that still has Dana 30 2.5" tubes and boogers for plug welds. :naw:

Now there's a new insult to add to the repertoire..."boogers for plug welds"...I'm taking note of that

WJCO

Meme King
What did I miss- what's wrong with sleeves?
(Serious question. Did a quick search on here and nothing jumped out.)

Numerous members here have had axle housings break and bend even with sleeves. Although the sleeve didn't break, the housing still did. Plus if the axle bends, it usually does so at the pumpkin which a sleeve won't help with.

Top Bottom