Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
lol successful business? Its a fucking Forum/website! A successful business actually makes alot of money. Not a typical years salary and i would be surprised if they make that?

Says the douchecanoe that started a gofundme page for jeep mods. Eddie really needs to put a warning splash page on this forum...Never, ever, go full retard.

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
Dont you mean his wife makes a ton of money?

Hope you have a big towel to sop up all that haterade off the floor. Don't be jelly that Eddie scooped up a sugar mama. Hell, Im in his boat, my wife does a lot better than me. :D Eddie, high hive on being members of the sugarmama club. Anyone else in the club?

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
This post tells me absolutely all I ever need to know about your level of intelligence, or lack thereof (both in terms of your grasp of the English language and in terms of your understanding of the world of business and economics).

Why don't you have a seat and let me sell you some propane. Do you know about propane?

Brent McCartney

Hope you have a big towel to sop up all that haterade off the floor. Don't be jelly that Eddie scooped up a sugar mama. Hell, Im in his boat, my wife does a lot better than me. :D Eddie, high hive on being members of the sugarmama club. Anyone else in the club?

Me to. Ain't it great.

JAGS

Hooked

A smart man marries an even smarter woman, just saying. :clap2: No stretch to say my wife is pretty kick ass. How she puts up with a big kid like me is even more credit to her. And she supports the family's jeep habit. :yup::thumb:

dwmgcs

Oh, Im definitely in that club and she is 15 years younger than me to boot, lol

NFRs2000NYC

Caught the Bug
A smart man marries an even smarter woman, just saying. :clap2: No stretch to say my wife is pretty kick ass. How she puts up with a big kid like me is even more credit to her. And she supports the family's jeep habit. :yup::thumb:

Sorry bud...we love ya, but unless you openly admit that your wife brings in more bacon, you can't be let into our sugarmama club.

piginajeep

The Original Smartass

And she's hot. I'm still trying to figure this one out.

😒

Gadget

Caught the Bug

Me too, she makes a good bit more than me. Six years ago she paid more in taxes than I made, sure glad those days are past.

Wardell

lol successful business? Its a fucking Forum/website! A successful business actually makes alot of money. Not a typical years salary and i would be surprised if they make that?

Ha! I'm sure if the forum didn't make enough money, his videos on YouTube more than make up the difference. After all, all you trolls always secretly admit he makes good videos...

Top Bottom