Sounds to me like your just as much of an asshole as everyone else on here!

Rome

Did anyone offer a turkey for trade? I have a chicken.
I'm so confused.

Last edited:

05Jeeper

ok im sorry

I'm sure I'm not alone, but I have to admit that I originally never read the rules when I joined Wayalife. Simply because the majority of forum rules tend to instruct new members in acting like, and treating others as human beings; something we should all have (hopefully) been taught in our youth. How hard is it to treat others with common decency, even though we feel others may be at fault? I know it's hard to be kind, and to kindly reply when corrected, but we should read and then re-read others comments before making a hurtful reply? Simply because it's almost impossible to correctly read a comment without the help of human interaction and facial expressions.

If I was intent on selling something, I would have scanned through the rules to see how to handle that situation prior to making a post. This is just simple knowledge that any "good man" should have, it's called common sense. We all have it, it's just that some don't exercise it quite enough.

I've eaten my share of crow in the past, and have learned to humble myself and ask for forgiveness. Such a response in the beginning would have saved a lot of time and hurt feelings.

But I have to admit, it does make for a good read when nothing's on TV. Maybe I should be reading the rules instead. :beer:

Armydog

My intent was to never get banned. But when Eddie comes across as an asshole in his responses and basically called me a liar then yeah im not going to sit back and just laugh about it. Well i take that back. Im laughing right now. Hell just google Eddie Oh and look at all the shit people talk about him and this forum. Makes you wonder a bit huh

Knew that was coming........took longer than I thought. So typical.

Armydog

I'm sure I'm not alone, but I have to admit that I originally never read the rules when I joined Wayalife. Simply because the majority of forum rules tend to instruct new members in acting like, and treating others as human beings; something we should all have (hopefully) been taught in our youth. How hard is it to treat others with common decency, even though we feel others may be at fault? I know it's hard to be kind, and to kindly reply when corrected, but we should read and then re-read others comments before making a hurtful reply? Simply because it's almost impossible to correctly read a comment without the help of human interaction and facial expressions.

If I was intent on selling something, I would have scanned through the rules to see how to handle that situation prior to making a post. This is just simple knowledge that any "good man" should have, it's called common sense. We all have it, it's just that some don't exercise it quite enough.

I've eaten my share of crow in the past, and have learned to humble myself and ask for forgiveness. Such a response in the beginning would have saved a lot of time and hurt feelings.

But I have to admit, it does make for a good read when nothing's on TV. Maybe I should be reading the rules instead. :beer:

Yup.........................

Sh0rtBus

LOSER
Hope you have a big towel to sop up all that haterade off the floor. Don't be jelly that Eddie scooped up a sugar mama. Hell, Im in his boat, my wife does a lot better than me. :D Eddie, high hive on being members of the sugarmama club. Anyone else in the club?

Yup....I built a sugar momma! Well....I worked while she went to school. Now she makes all the money and I get to spend it! :thumb:

And...I'm really late to the party....as always.

BTW....what happened to our OP? Did the butthurt get to be a little too strong for him or what? I was rather enjoying this trainwreck of a thread. Tell me you didn't ban him, Eddie....he may be an asshat, but he was at least entertaining.

Last edited:
Oracle LED Mirrors

Hey guys do any of you have the oracle led mirrors on your jeep? If so whats your thoughts on them and does anyone have any installation pics?

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Oracle LED Mirrors

Jbrady why are you still here? After insulting the owner with comments like this?

You really expect me to step back and apologize for everything said? So its ok for everyone else to talk shit but if i do its oh what a loser, troll, shitbag, retard, fucking idiot, etc. Good stuff by the way! Lucky in life huh? Thats the word for someone who mooches off of there wife because from that impression i could guess you have really shitty credit and cant have anything in your name. Just a guess!

:yup:

Last edited:

10frank9

Web Wheeler
I guess some people just cant seem to let things go. Im just here asking a simple question. No need to start another forum war.

Forum war? You are clearly misguided. You never apologized for insulting my friend, who happens to be the owner of this private forum which he asked you to leave. Make no mistake about it, you are not welcome here and apparently you thought your insults would just go away or people would forget. You were wrong.

Forum war? You are clearly misguided. You never apologized for insulting my friend, who happens to be the owner of this private forum which he asked you to leave. Make no mistake about it, you are not welcome here and apparently you thought your insults would just go away or people would forget. You were wrong.

Actually i did apologize. But its all good if im not welcome here.

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
I guess some people just cant seem to let things go. Im just here asking a simple question. No need to start another forum war.

There is no forum war. Just thinned skinned pussies who go into other forums to complain that they weren't treated like princesses here.

There is no forum war. Just thinned skinned pussies who go into other forums to complain that they weren't treated like princesses here.

When i say forum war i meant that theres no need to get in another argument on here. I was just asking everyone a simple question about the led mirrors. And where have you seen me on another forum complaining about this one?

MR.Ty

Token East Coast Guy
When i say forum war i meant that theres no need to get in another argument on here. I was just asking everyone a simple question about the led mirrors.

When you say just asking a question about led mirrors, please add in that you simply told a member to jump off of a cliff and trolled this page for a few days.

And where have you seen me on another forum complaining about this one?

Ok you got me there, not you specifically. Thought it's really hard to tell the difference when the rhetoric is the same.

Kyle7R

OP in this thread reminded me of one of my favorite quotes.

If you run into an asshole in the morning, you ran into an asshole.

If you run into ass holes all day,
You're the asshole.

Top Bottom