South African Jeepers Rigs

Robin.CT

Here's some pics of the Road Cone 2.0... She has had a few changes since but essentially the same beast...

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388140430.200798.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388140444.901863.jpg

And Noddy
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388140466.722587.jpg

Ed Lapadura

Welcome to Way Of Life. Can we get the sign language interpreter to narrate your trail rides. LOL

Sent from my LG-P659 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Robin.CT

Latest pic of the Road Cone from a trip we did today with the directors of 4x4 Fanatics... Latest mods as of yesterday, full carbon fibre heat reduction hood (droooool) and braided brake lines (nice and long ones) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1390772320.313769.jpg

Hell_Fire

My Rubi showing off its flex. RTI score 1015m

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391359081.470657.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391359158.357477.jpg

The Crawlz XJ stretching some legs. RTI score +- 1140

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391359192.293587.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391359205.378544.jpg

The JKA Synergy SA JK stretching his legs. RTI Score +- 1200m

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391359325.572606.jpg

ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1391359368.245301.jpg

SA Jeeps at its best \m/ \m/
Thanx Charl from Crawlz Accesories & Shane from JKA for an awesome day out!!!

Robin.CT

Latest of the a Road Cone 2.0... This was on Sunday the 23/4/14 and on the 24th she went in for a Full Traction of
Rent and rear upper and lower fully adjustable control arm kit with a full flex kit on the knuckles... Drool... Soon will be up there with you boys on the RTI...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395854819.063618.jpg

Robin.CT

I really like your hood on the roadcone 2.0!! Great pics!

Thanks a million.....
Our affiliate JK Accessories does them.. Massive decrease in engine bay temp, around 30 degrees so around a 7% increase in performance and reduction in fuel consumption...
It's such a nice carbon weave on it too.. Will post a close up pic of it so you can see...

Robin.CT

Hey man thanks will check it out, had a long chat with Shane today hear your baby is there by him.

Hee Hee yeah she is in for some under carriage surgery.. Putting in a set of Full Traction Upper and Lower, front and rear control arms with flexible joint kit... Gotta get my RTI near the 1000 mark like some of you Crawlz boys..
Also got the new rear light covers fit..
Maybe another mod or 3 haa haa..

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397078539.313588.jpg

Hell_Fire

Hee Hee yeah she is in for some under carriage surgery.. Putting in a set of Full Traction Upper and Lower, front and rear control arms with flexible joint kit... Gotta get my RTI near the 1000 mark like some of you Crawlz boys..
Also got the new rear light covers fit..
Maybe another mod or 3 haa haa..

OOOO thats gonna be awesome that is my ultimate goal as well either full traction or the synergy kit but its $$$$$ so need to save up first... first need to fix a bit of s*@t that was made poorly so need to take it to Shane in the next month or so when I get the bucks together.

The event on the 24th is it a team competition or individual competition?

Last edited:

Robin.CT

OOOO thats gonna be awesome that is my ultimate goal as well either full traction or the synergy kit but its $$$$$ so need to save up first... first need to fix a bit of s*@t that was made poorly so need to take it to Shane in the next month or so when I get the bucks together.

The event on the 24th is it a team competition or individual competition?

Bud, I paid a lot,of school fees with lifts and other kit...
Finally after 3 rounds of shocks, I'm running the 2.0 Fox Fully adjustable ext reservoir shocks and oh my word............ But ya, full traction under body stuff is awesome, synergy drivetrain like axle mounts etc are awesome... You need a frankenlift, combine kit to make your rig what you want it to do best... My Road Cone had been built every bit by Shane to trail crawl like a beast and thus far, has been unstoppable...
No need to spend too much either, 4x4 Fanatics we recycle people's kit who have paid school fees already lol...

Hell_Fire

Ha ha ha, you can say that again school fees paid, my lift is awesome and handling is great on my current setup, but my front driveshaft the guys built was crap, and payed way to much for crap, so Shane is doing one for me when I have the bucks, will be running the stock one till it gives up or I get the bucks together before it dies.

Top Bottom