Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug
That’s hilarious, kind of. When you wear the brand, you have to remember that you represent the brand.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

They have cameras setup in some spots I reckon. So remember that when do something you shouldn’t or you when take a leak 🤭

bmkrinne

I’ve been thinking about the trail communication during this event as other have and wonder...
I don’t have a cb or race radio. Which radio to buy? Or just come without one? I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
I’ve been thinking about the trail communication during this event as other have and wonder...
I don’t have a cb or race radio. Which radio to buy? Or just come without one? I don’t know.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Most of us are going to use GMRS handhelds. Their pretty cheap, $50-60 and always work. Just get one with a car charger if you do.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

longarmwj

We are officially just a month away from this ride!!!! Time has gone by fast!! I can’t wait to meet everyone, get some Jeep Badges of Honor, and drink some beer lol

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

TOPLESS

Caught the Bug
Make sure to post up pics of the wheeling and we don’t need any pics of the rugged hand helds in the bathhouse. Lol

Top Bottom