Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

jorgelrod

Hooked
IMG_7098.jpg
Driveshaft off and ready to limp down to Florida...

IMG_7106.jpg
Final night, time to party!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

jorgelrod

Hooked
What happened to your driveshaft?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

My rear pinion bearings are shot and the seal is leaking. I took it off to let it coast and avoid risking overheating under load as I am driving down to Florida. In all fairness, it looks like it started happening on the drive up as I saw the leak on one of the rest stops coming up, playing on the rocks just exacerbated it.

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
My rear pinion bearings are shot and the seal is leaking. I took it off to let it coast and avoid risking overheating under load as I am driving down to Florida. In all fairness, it looks like it started happening on the drive up as I saw the leak on one of the rest stops coming up, playing on the rocks just exacerbated it.

How do you know the bearings are shot? It’s still going to spin whether the driveshaft is in or not.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

JKbrick

Hope you get home ok, on the bright side if it gets icy you’ll have front wheel drive

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

Weebz

Caught the Bug
You should have been here! Jeff said you have no excuse.

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

Pretty sure I used harsher words. In fairness I was drinking but I still think you should gave been Jerry. You would have eaten up some of this stuff.

Top Bottom