Southeast Fall Bash at Windrock ORV October 4-6 2019

Weebz

Caught the Bug
Only when following bad ass rigs twice my size. This time I brought a spare in case though. 😉

And for the record where are you? I heard you and your dad where thinking of making the trip? Can’t wait to get out wheeling with you guys again.

wjtstudios

Hooked
I didn’t get a lot of pictures, but here are a couple of RedKnight, JeffJ and Weebz climbing up trail 15.

IMG_2098.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2101.jpg IMG_2102.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2107.jpg

Here’s a couple more shots of the run.

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2088.jpg

IMG_2086.jpg

IMG_2108.jpg

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

wjtstudios

Hooked
Thanks again Longarmwj for getting this set up. We’ll be on the road back to Detroit at 6 this morning.

It was great seeing old friends and making new ones. Can’t wait for the next run!!

2015 JKUR AEV JK350
1985 CJ8 Scrambler

jorgelrod

Hooked
How do you know the bearings are shot? It’s still going to spin whether the driveshaft is in or not.

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

There is up and down and side by side play on the pinion.

Im trying to reduce the heat buildup from having load on it. I figure if it is coasting it won't be as much.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Rst8rox

And for the record where are you? I heard you and your dad where thinking of making the trip? Can’t wait to get out wheeling with you guys again.

I’m at home lol. We didn’t have enough time to get the YJ finished up & it’s also opening weekend up here in Michigan for deer season. Gotta fill that freezer filled up lol!

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

19YJ94

Caught the Bug
Great pics everyone, I definitely need to get "Spirit" ready for those trails. Looks like a lot of fun.

longarmwj

I took way more pics today that I’ll have to sort through and post.

Thank you to everyone who came out. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people, better trail conditions, better drinking, and better Saturday night dinner.

Everything came together beautifully to create an amazing weekend. I can’t wait to ride with everyone again!

Red Knight15

Caught the Bug

Thank you to everyone who came out. I couldn’t have asked for a better group of people, better trail conditions, better drinking, and better Saturday night dinner.

Everything came together beautifully to create an amazing weekend. I can’t wait to ride with everyone again!

Thanks for putting it together.

Coop

Caught the Bug

Thanks for all your effort in setting this up! It was great seeing old friends and meeting new ones! My back gave way on Friday, so I was lucky to do the run yesterday. I wouldn’t wanted to have missed it. Thanks to all who came down to Windrock! It was a blast, bad back and all! Great dinner last night too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

MSJKU11

Caught the Bug

Thanks for everything, especially the driveshaft. Thanks to all who came down, excellent wheeling and spotting. It was a blast and hope we can do it again. I'll post more pictures tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

jorgelrod

Hooked
Just made it home, thank you for a wonderful adventure. May we do it again soon (as I get the jeep repaired hahaha)

IMG_7117.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

wjtstudios

Hooked
Back and home and got Andrew's pictures downloaded. He has a bunch of shots of the group. If you guys want shoot me a text and I'll get you a link and you can down load the shots that he took.

Trail 15

P1170924.jpg

P1170956.jpg

P1170989.jpg

P1180004.jpg

P1180035.jpg

P1180086.jpg

P1180140.jpg

P1180182.jpg

P1180194.jpg

I don't know Jeff, for some reason, you're always sideways...

Top Bottom