Spacers for a 2013JK Unlimited Sahara

ozzie

I have 33x11.50 NITTOS on 7" rims and I want to put a Teraflex 2.5 Budget Boost on it. Will I need spacers to fit the Tires?

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I would and not even because of the lift but rather, the tires are wide enough that the driver side rear tire will come dangerously close to the sway bar link end. Even if you make sure to re-center your axle with an adjustable track bar, it'll be too close for comfort. The spacers will give you a lot more breathing room when running wider tires and factory wheels.

ozzie

I would and not even because of the lift but rather, the tires are wide enough that the driver side rear tire will come dangerously close to the sway bar link end. Even if you make sure to re-center your axle with an adjustable track bar, it'll be too close for comfort. The spacers will give you a lot more breathing room when running wider tires and factory wheels.

Upps I am sorry I meant 17" wheels will I still need spacers

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Upps I am sorry I meant 17" wheels will I still need spacers

It's not the diameter of the wheels that you should be concerned with, it's the back spacing. Factory wheels have 6.25" and that's a lot for anything more than 10" wide tires. With 11.50's, you really want to be running at about 4.5" or less. 1.5" wheel spacers will help you to get that.

ozzie

It's not the diameter of the wheels that you should be concerned with, it's the back spacing. Factory wheels have 6.25" and that's a lot for anything more than 10" wide tires. With 11.50's, you really want to be running at about 4.5" or less. 1.5" wheel spacers will help you to get that.

Ok thank you I will do that

Top Bottom