Spark plug questions

HossRN

I have 80k on my 2011 Jeep King and feel it's time to change out the factory plugs. Being a newbie here I need the advice on the best plug to replace the old ones. I have looked at the E3's but too many cons in the reviews I have read.

Hoss

Sent from my SCH-I545 using WAYALIFE mobile app

Serg5000

The write-up is great. The only thing I did different was. I put a string on the end of the wires coming from the driver side before pulling them out. I was then able to attach the string to the new wires and help bring the new wires around the backside of the intake. Worked awesome.

I know this is about plugs. Just thought I would mention what I did.

jeeeep

Hooked
Champion or Autolite stock heat range plugs work best, as mentioned above, tie a string (strong and long enough to cover the distance from the coil to the passenger side) to the passenger side wires end before you pull them through- it'll make it easier to pull your new wires back through. uhhh just remember to pull them so the string pulls between the engine block and firewall, my buddy tied his then pulled the wires from the ends the string was tied on hahaha

if you're looking to upgrade wires and coil, take a look at the Screamin' Demon coil and wires from performance distributors, IMO best investment I've made for the 3.8

Top Bottom