Speedy Cracker the 392

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Yup

I was still accelerating after passing 99...I'm wondering if it has something to do with the Extreme Recon pkg...
The governor on the 392 is something that's been a topic of big annoyance and since it came out and to the point where people are purposefully changing tire size on their computer to go "faster". If you're really able to do more than 99, that just sucks - well, for me and everyone else anyway who still has a governor.

AZVAJKU

Hooked
Can't make this shit up. Like you, I've driven our other JL's and our JT above 100 while passing here in Nevada and without blinking an eye. Our 392, as soon as it hits 99, it's like hitting a wall. The power cuts out and it just keeps you there - it's infuriating.
Do you think something like a Tazer could change the limiter?
Asking for a friend.

Brute

Hooked
I’m usually within 5 mph of the speed limit…but when someone is driving below the limit, I usually pass them…I couldn’t believe this one dude decided to get into a race with me…

AZVAJKU

Hooked
My half doors are currently on the 392 and the full doors are stored in the garage on the wall hangers. I have been using a few of my lovely wife’s blankets for protection from dust and scratches however I’ve always wanted something better. (And she wanted her blankets back)

I came across some covers that seemed fairly nice but at $259.98 for a set of 4 they seemed kind of pricey- until I remembered that a set of replacement doors are $4,500 to $5,000! 😳

IMG_4220.jpeg

1695937925864.jpeg

After

1695937968039.jpeg

1695938007755.jpeg

JT@623

Hooked
My half doors are currently on the 392 and the full doors are stored in the garage on the wall hangers. I have been using a few of my lovely wife’s blankets for protection from dust and scratches however I’ve always wanted something better. (And she wanted her blankets back)

I came across some covers that seemed fairly nice but at $259.98 for a set of 4 they seemed kind of pricey- until I remembered that a set of replacement doors are $4,500 to $5,000! 😳

View attachment 396205

View attachment 396207

After

View attachment 396208

View attachment 396209
So where are the pics of the Jeep 🤣

Seahawkfan

Hooked

View attachment 396205

View attachment 396207

After

View attachment 396208

View attachment 396209
Those sure do look like half doors hanging on the wall in your garage. :unsure:🍺 I cheaped out and went with HF moving blankets.

Brute

Hooked

View attachment 396205

View attachment 396207

After

View attachment 396208

View attachment 396209
Where did you get those?

AZVAJKU

Hooked
I selected the XR package when I ordered my 392. A couple days after placing the order my dealer called me (family member) and informed me that the XR package had been shut off with no estimated continuation date. 🤬

Being concerned about supply train issues, EPA fuckery, and being inherently paranoid, I choose not to wait to see if XR returned and simply ordered it sans XR. I literally had bad dreams about the 392 being discontinued and did not want to miss this opportunity.

Also Eddie and Cindy got theirs about that same time- so I blame them! 😜

Damn, I really need 35-inch tires! 🤣😂

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

I love the half doors and for me it was worth every penny.
IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpeg

IMG_0462.jpeg

IMG_0463.jpeg

Top Bottom