Spiders [emoji887]

Kodymcf

I had a rather large spider in my 1979 Trans Am one time. It dropped down from my driver side sun visor to face level. I slammed my brakes on and barely kept it between the ditches before coming to a complete stop and exiting the vehicle.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

VeruGE*144

Caught the Bug
I see spiders in my jeep all the time, they usually escape behind the panels before o get a chance to squash them. They always come out while I am driving too.
I guess I don't have to worry about the flys then? [emoji23]

Chad

I was driving my jeep at 45mph and felt something on my left knee. I looked down and it was a f-ing HUGE wolf spider. I had my son with me and didn't want to freak him out, so I slowly pulled over to the side of the road. Friggen spider was no where to be seen. Got home and commenced to spraying the shit out of the carpet and under the seats. Never saw that hairy assed beast again. Did I mention that it was HUGE!?

AZ Explorer

Caught the Bug
Luckily none in my Jeep yet. When I do see one, it'll be an immediate and unremorseful inflicting of death on the little 8 legged bastard.

Overland_stormtrooper

Caught the Bug
for all those who despise em here is a little known fact that you probably don't want to know .............. your never more than 6 feet away from one of these little critters ... so stop look around and realize your not alone ...

Paws

With doors and tops off they seem to enter and think it's their home. On my way to work I have a small one drop down in front of my face. Scared the bejebus outta me. Another time I've jumped up and into a spider web getting in my jeep. Hate that feelin.

Found and caught this tarantula in my jeep. Lived in Poway for less than a year and the last 4 months I've seen 3 tarantulas around the house. And yes I emptied about half-a-can of Terro spider killer.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using WAYALIFE mobile app

hinrichs

Caught the Bug
I just traded my jeep in this morning for a new one, saw a spider run down the inside of the door yesterday while leaving work and dont know where it went.

AllAmericanInfidel

Caught the Bug
I just got back from another trip from SE Asia. I stayed in the jungle in a hammock for a few months, there were a few times I woke up with spiders the size of my hand on the bug net. I sat up,unzipped,swung my legs out and was face to face with one. Screamed like a bitch lol. Between the spiders and the multiple leeches on me every day, I'm glad to be back for a few weeks!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

black pearl

Hooked
I just got back from another trip from SE Asia. I stayed in the jungle in a hammock for a few months, there were a few times I woke up with spiders the size of my hand on the bug net. I sat up,unzipped,swung my legs out and was face to face with one. Screamed like a bitch lol. Between the spiders and the multiple leeches on me every day, I'm glad to be back for a few weeks!

Sent from my iPad using WAYALIFE mobile app

Sounds like a great time! Although I could do without the spiders and leeches. Hammock camping in the jungle is awesome.

Top Bottom