Sponsors

jesse3638

Hooked
OP, what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this thread is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Sent from my SM-G975U using WAYALIFE mobile app
Love that movie!

OP. See You Next Tuesday!

Sent from my SM-G973U using WAYALIFE mobile app

OverlanderJK

Resident Smartass
Got a job douche bag but obviously lots of people out tthere and getsponsors and get free stuff so I was just seeing how it works Dick

No there isn’t. There are a bunch of fucks like you who want everything for free. This forum is for people that have jobs and buy their own shit. You’re a freeloader.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Fuck you bro

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app
Two things:

First you’re asking here because you think we have sponsored vehicles. You’re insinuating people didn’t earn or build what they have. That is false and a little rude.

Second companies don’t just give shit away to joe from Ohio. You’ve shown nothing that would be a return on investment for them.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
If you can’t afford the upgrades you have planned, then find a better paying job? Or just enjoy the Jeep as is?

Top Bottom