Sponsors

Boobs is all it takes? Then I’m in. According to my daughter my tits are as big as my wife’s so... what the hell. I’ll give it a shot.

Primo82

Caught the Bug
I should also note that we've been doing this for well over 20 years now. During that time, we've met a lot of people and have become good friends with ones that matter. It's not like we just woke up one morning, posted up on the internet that we wanted sponsors and then got them. Clearly, there are some people who can and do but typically, boobs are involved.

Rofl, and other than eye candy (and some of those vids are debatable). The boob jeep videos tend to be boring and uninformative. At least I can't stand to watch them.

I enjoy the work that Eddie and Cindy. Short, concise, informative. Hell Eddie gives history lessons on his trips.

Back to OP, sorry for razzing you earlier i figured you were trolling. There isn't anything free in this world. If you want to be an 'influencer' and get free shit to show your followers. You need to live that life. With your own money. Get the followers. And maybe companies will give you free shit to show off. But it goes in that order i would think.

Good luck to you. That is not the life for me, I don't really like most people and having millions of people up my ass so that I 'may' get free shit doesn't sound like a fun business plan.

gatorator

What a thread

:cool:

hey eddie will you sponsor me?

I'll put your wayalife stickers on my gatorator for my upcoming trip to glacier national park, Yellowstone, grand canyon, quartzsite, yosemite , crater lake and ending in the redwoods of northern california.
I'll be creating an audio book too. Drone footage etc.;
Not leaving til probate clears next spring so lottsa time to think it over, and for a couple shot glasses added in.... I might even swing by so you can smack me up side the head for even daring to ask on this thread.... on my way through to lake mead...LOL,

just kidding>>>>> to show thee OP how one might go about it in a certain situation. but I'ma sarcastic funny smartass that might not be the best sponsoree :clap2::beer:

but i am doing the trip and buying the gladiator and making an audio book and well, maybe I'll rock a wayalife sticker round the country too.

:crazyeyes:

(Disabled so don't need job advice thanks ahead of time)

Jkratt

I was lost until you said boobs (.)(.)

I think Trojan will sponsor him. He should cover his stump so he doesn't have children.

trailraider

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I give free shit away to "influences" . for instance, I have a good customer and they were pleasant to deal with ,I will give them a toque,cap or key chain etc. They influenced my mood for the day positively . If it was good then enjoy my little piece of gratitude, but it isn't like they come in looking for it, I do it to show I appreciate their BUSINESS.

it's the little things in life.

I don't know what all the fuss is about, I give free shit away to "influences" . for instance, I have a good customer and they were pleasant to deal with ,I will give them a toque,cap or key chain etc. They influenced my mood for the day positively . If it was good then enjoy my little piece of gratitude, but it isn't like they come in looking for it, I do it to show I appreciate their BUSINESS.

it's the little things in life.

Big difference between that and begging. Its like the go fund me pages for people that "just want a new car" which since the kardashians ruined culture of being famous for being famous, every asshole with an Instagram and a "premium" snapchat walk around expecting things to be handed to them or they'll threaten with a bad review.

trailraider

Big difference between that and begging. Its like the go fund me pages for people that "just want a new car" which since the kardashians ruined culture of being famous for being famous, every asshole with an Instagram and a "premium" snapchat walk around expecting things to be handed to them or they'll threaten with a bad review.

yep, it's crazy what direction the world seems to be going in. Don't get me wrong , milk the tit while you can, but I have never been one to expect the free hand out because I think I should just get it.

RockinAZJK

Caught the Bug

There’s such thing as a “Premium” Snapchat?

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Top Bottom