Sport 2016 Gear and Locker upgrades

lesterjanpearson

so I was looking around on extreme terrain, they have quick disconnects, but you have to remove the pin manually.

I thought if there was like the Rubicon where you can just switch it?

is there such and upgrade? electronic disconnects?

so I was looking around on extreme terrain, they have quick disconnects, but you have to remove the pin manually.

Yes you have to buy the rubi e discos. A lot of people get them used. Just do a little searching.

Clutch

Caught the Bug

I have a Rubi, but it doesn't seem like a big deal just to pin that pin to disconnect, or just your socket wrench and some zip ties work too. I wouldn't go through the trouble to find a Rubi swaybay if I were you.

lockers would be much more beneficial, if that's a possiblity for you.

lesterjanpearson

I have a Rubi, but it doesn't seem like a big deal just to pin that pin to disconnect, or just your socket wrench and some zip ties work too. I wouldn't go through the trouble to find a Rubi swaybay if I were you.

lockers would be much more beneficial, if that's a possiblity for you.

I was just wondering if I would need to. kind like to do it with just a switch button LOL.

But already ordering the lockers and 4.88 gears to start.

mo0s3

I was just wondering if I would need to. kind like to do it with just a switch button LOL.

You could find a used Rubi sway bar and do the evo air disconnect. I used their manual disconnect from them and it ROCKS.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
You could find a used Rubi sway bar and do the evo air disconnect. I used their manual disconnect from them and it ROCKS.

He may have trouble doing that in the Philippines. I'd just use JKS Quicker Disconnects.

Clutch

Caught the Bug

I'm just saying, don't sweat the small stuff. Actually, I think its pretty fun to get under there and wrench in the jeep.

Top Bottom