Sports Fans

StrizzyChris

I'm a die hard Colts fan since childhood, but they certainly won't go any further this year if they play like they(especially the D) did today! Until then, I'll savor the win!

Hobolobo

I'm a die hard Colts fan since childhood, but they certainly won't go any further this year if they play like they(especially the D) did today! Until then, I'll savor the win!

Damn. I was starting to like you with all the Buckeyes talk, but then you mentioned the colts. Go Texans! Horrible this year though. Maybe next...

StrizzyChris

Damn. I was starting to like you with all the Buckeyes talk, but then you mentioned the colts. Go Texans! Horrible this year though. Maybe next...

Yeah, my whole family are die hard OSU fans and the rest of the family are holy Bengals fans. Even though we are from SW Ohio, Indy is closer to my childhood home. I have been a fan since childhood. Initially it was just to ruffle feathers going for another local team OTHER than Cincy....and then I grew to appreciate the organization OTHER than Jim Irsay :icon_crazy:

I will say that even though Houston is a AFC south rival, they are truly a force to be reckoned with every year since Johnson erupted 5-6 years ago. If it weren't for injuries and your mess of a QB situation, it could have easily been yall with the division title this year!

Hobolobo

Yeah, my whole family are die hard OSU fans and the rest of the family are holy Bengals fans. Even though we are from SW Ohio, Indy is closer to my childhood home. I have been a fan since childhood. Initially it was just to ruffle feathers going for another local team OTHER than Cincy....and then I grew to appreciate the organization OTHER than Jim Irsay :icon_crazy:

I will say that even though Houston is a AFC south rival, they are truly a force to be reckoned with every year since Johnson erupted 5-6 years ago. If it weren't for injuries and your mess of a QB situation, it could have easily been yall with the division title this year!

Just hired a new head coach, and he fired everybody his first day on the job. Next seasons already looking better if we can ever win in Indy.

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Something to say about the moxie Indy had coming from behind like that....down 38-10 in the 3rd quarter......some teams would've caved and threw in the towel.......Andrew Luck gains confidence and respect with come backs like that.......his teammates will play harder for him going forward........his will to win is contagious.......this is a young team with a bright future......when they mature as a team watch out.........Luck to Hilton will be a phrase you will here quite a bit on ESPN for the next 5-10 years........I'm a diehard Miami Dolphin fan....season ticket holder to boot......wish my Dolphins would get their shit together like Indy has.....my team is a damned mess........LOL we beat Indy....Cincinnati.....and San Diego this year go figure.......just couldn't win when we had to.......Okay I'm done.... Cracking a beer and toasting Chris's team......May they keep on winning.......Go Colts!

CHEERS :beer:

~Woodrow~

StrizzyChris

Miami would have fared better if they would have stuck with Lamar Miller more. By far your most talented back and while Thomas had a few flashes, he is not even close to the talent of Miller! Good to see Tannehill rally towards the end there though!

JK-JOHN-E

GO NOLES..........F.L.O.R.I.D.A.S.T.A.T.E FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, FLORIDA STATE, WOOOOO!:clap2::clap2::clap2::rock::rock::rock::yup::yup::yup:

Fir-na-tine

Caught the Bug
Miami would have fared better if they would have stuck with Lamar Miller more. By far your most talented back and while Thomas had a few flashes, he is no even close to the talent of Miller! Good to see Tannehill rally towards the end there though!

Agreed.......I was never a fan of Daniel Thomas......he never had the durabilty needed for that position.....but when you look at the top teams they all have an offensive line that possess great pass protection and run blocking skills we just don't have that right now and until we do it doesn't matter who we have throwing or running the ball......Miami gave up the most QB sacks in the league......embarrassing. ......Sherman was fired today......maybe Ireland will be next......just hope we can right this ship someday soon....

~Woodrow~

MTG

Caught the Bug
^ that's pretty good. :cheesy:

I have to say watching that idiot corner for Seattle run his gums after the game left a horrible taste in my mouth. I actually had to turn the TV off. He exemplifies everything that is wrong with sports these days. I'm not a Manning fan but I'll be rooting for Denver in the "super bowl".

/rant

Heholua

^ that's pretty good. :cheesy:

I have to say watching that idiot corner for Seattle run his gums after the game left a horrible taste in my mouth. I actually had to turn the TV off. He exemplifies everything that is wrong with sports these days. I'm not a Manning fan but I'll be rooting for Denver in the "super bowl".

/rant

I hope the Broncos make an example of this DB.
1390281814605.jpg

Top Bottom