Sports Fans

JAGS

Hooked
I've been a long time Manning fan, but grew up in the raider franchise (old school Marcus, plunkett, alzado, long, guy days before the gangsters took over).

So while it is is difficult to ever cheer for the broncos, will be supporting manning, though no longer with the colts.

Just a bonus that Seattle is a bunch of classless players.

- Jason

ichthus

I grew up watching Kirby Pucket and the Minnesota Twins. I rejected the traitorous North Stars, and adopted the Wild. Still love the Vikings and Timberwolves.

Since I've lived in Indiana for 20 years, it was almost inevitable that I'd eventually fall for the Colts and Pacers...

Boiler Up! Attended Purdue during the Drew Brees era...so I'll cheer for the Saints as long as he's part of the team.

StrizzyChris

^^^Sayin all the right things

Kirby Puckett and Chris Sabo were my idols growing up! All my sports teams without explanation of why and geography...Colts, Indians, Pacers, and Buckeyes!

When not going against the four above its Bengals, Reds, Browns, Cavaliers, and Manning!

Merlin

Diehard Kentucky fan. Too bad we are the joke in SEC football but it's nice always being the standard for college basketball. GO CATS!
ImageUploadedByWAYALIFE1403449016.502971.jpg

Top Bottom