STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE

WJCO

Meme King
If it makes you boys feel any better to delete me from this forum please do. My name is the same on several other forums and you can check my post.

It won't. We don't delete accounts. We have record of everything :yup:

Just calling it like I see it.

So do we. That's exactly why we have this thread. It's your Jeep and you can spend your money however you like, even if the company doesn't have honest business practices. :thumb:

Lance628

Im sure this will get deleted and even looks better as my first post on here. Steer smarts has a great reputation on the other forums. i personally own the tie rod the flipped drag link and HD attenuator. The guys at Steer Smarts customer service is second to none so regardless of what has gone down on WOL, they are a straight up company that provides fantastic customer service. Something to keep in mind, they are not just a new company that has an innovative product. They have been producing OEM tie rods and drag links for GM, Ford and FCA HD trucks for many years. I am not affiliated with the company. I am another Jeep enthusiast that has spent a small fortune in Jeep parts and the guys at SS went out of their way to help me not just with their product but to integrate it with Reid racing knuckles, a PR44 and my AEV lift. My experience with them and others from the other forums is quite positive.

IMG_1478301585.421804.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
If it makes you boys feel any better to delete me from this forum please do. My name is the same on several other forums and you can check my post. Just calling it like I see it.

You'll forgive me but in spite of the self-importance you have given yourself for having an account on "several other forums", I don't have a clue as to who you are. If it makes you feel better, please do log off and go back to your "several other forums". Just because you don't like what you see doesn't mean I haven't shared EXACTLY what happened here.

I like to read about the experiences Jeep enthusiast have had with various products. All I was doing was providing another point of view. I don't expect or care for you to know who I am. The point is, it would not take much to realize I don't work for or not sponsored by SteerSmarts. I get that you guys are not happy with the SS poached on your web site and tried to get some free marketing. Im sure they are not the first or the last.

WJCO

Meme King
I like to read about the experiences Jeep enthusiast have had with various products. All I was doing was providing another point of view. I don't expect or care for you to know who I am. The point is, it would not take much to realize I don't work for or not sponsored by SteerSmarts. I get that you guys are not happy with the SS poached on your web site and tried to get some free marketing. Im sure they are not the first or the last.

Oh, you're starting to get it. AGAIN, your experience with the company and product doesn't change what happened here, which I'm sure you have read this entire thread.

So are you here to join the community or what? Or are you just here to continue to talk about how cool this company is? You won't last if it's the latter.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I like to read about the experiences Jeep enthusiast have had with various products. All I was doing was providing another point of view.

Could have fooled me. Seems that your only purpose for being here was to dig up an old thread just so you could tell everyone about YOUR experience with the product you chose to buy and this in spite of the fact that nobody was asking for it.

I don't expect or care for you to know who I am.

And that's why you made it a point to remind everyone what your screen name is and that it's the same on "several other forums". :rolleyes2:

The point is, it would not take much to realize I don't work for or not sponsored by SteerSmarts.

I can't speak for anyone else but I never suggested that you do work for them or are sponsored by them.

I get that you guys are not happy with the SS poached on your web site and tried to get some free marketing.

I'm at a loss as to why you're even here then.

Im sure they are not the first or the last.

LOL!! No, they're not and no, I'm sure they won't be the last. Fortunately, this is my forum and I can choose to run it however I see fit.

With that said, how about you do everyone a favor and go back to your "several other forums". You know, your safe place where everyone knows your name. :yup:

Could have fooled me. Seems that your only purpose for being here was to dig up an old thread just so you could tell everyone about YOUR experience with the product you chose to buy and this in spite of the fact that nobody was asking for it.

And that's why you made it a point to remind everyone what your screen name is and that it's the same on "several other forums". :rolleyes2:

I can't speak for anyone else but I never suggested that you do work for them or are sponsored by them.

I'm at a loss as to why you're even here then.

LOL!! No, they're not and no, I'm sure they won't be the last. Fortunately, this is my forum and I can choose to run it however I see fit.

With that said, how about you do everyone a favor and go back to your "several other forums". You know, your safe place where everyone knows your name. :yup:

So to clear the air. I apologize for jumping on this thread and creating the shit storm. It really was not my intention. Im in total agreement that vendors should not pimp their products if that is the rule of the system admin. Why am i here? I just spent the last couple of hours browsing your forums and there is a lot of great information on it from a lot of great members. Many of them like my self are on multiple forums to gain information about the the hobby we all love. I think I will adhere to your advice.

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
So to clear the air. I apologize for jumping on this thread and creating the shit storm. It really was not my intention. Im in total agreement that vendors should not pimp their products if that is the rule of the system admin. Why am i here? I just spent the last couple of hours browsing your forums and there is a lot of great information on it from a lot of great members. Many of them like my self are on multiple forums to gain information about the the hobby we all love. I think I will adhere to your advice.

Wonderful! Please don't let the door hit you in the ass as you leave :standing wave:

WJCO

Meme King

:cheesy: Hillary, is that you? That was a beautiful apology. Since you gave us your screen name (that you didn't want us to know), I peeked around a little. As soon as you apologized here, you went right back to talking shit about this place and even said you didn't give a rat's ass about being here. Looks like steer smarts is just the company for you :yup:

Screenshot_2016-11-04-22-15-44.jpg

10frank9

Web Wheeler
Dumb......

Ass......

Seriously go back and read your post here. Are you kidding me? If that doesn't look like a you're only here to be a SS Customer Service Rep I don't know what does.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
:cheesy: Hillary, is that you? That was a beautiful apology. Since you gave us your screen name (that you didn't want us to know), I peeked around a little. As soon as you apologized here, you went right back to talking shit about this place and even said you didn't give a rat's ass about being here. Looks like steer smarts is just the company for you :yup:

Well, he did say his "name is the same on several other forums and you can check his post" :crazyeyes:

Draconianwinter

View attachment 229610
Lol its like the following over here? Hmm..... is just me or do these people not actually read any of these forums outside of where they start shit on behalf of the company that was banned? [emoji23]
I have seen many many posts were lots of people in our group didn't agree on products. Guess the problem comes in because none of us like companies who do things dishonestly lol
Oh well guess we should now start a were not worthy of Eddie post. roflmao!

Sent from my SM-N920V using WAYALIFE mobile app

highoctane

Caught the Bug
STEER SMARTS has been Removed from WAYALIFE for PIMPING

I'm sure there's much more to this. The last guy that try to sneak SteerSmarts in here is viewing this thread right now.

:standing wave:

View attachment 229543

That's the loser that goes by kjeeper or something similar on a few other forums. Hates Eddie so much that all he does is mention Eddie this, Wayalife that anytime someone mentions Evo Mfg, Offroad Evolution, Dynatrac, or any other brand/shop that Eddie and Wayalife people support. Hates Eddie so much that he talks about him and Wayalife almost everyday. Apparently someone shoved a steering attenuator so far up his ass that he can't stop talking about those either. Every few weeks or months him and others like him have to send a troll over here to cause drama, that way they have something new to keep them going. Must suck to have to rely on anti Wayalife content to bring traffic to your forum and meaning to your life.

Last edited:

sipafz

Caught the Bug
Jealousy seems to run rampant at the other forums since their members feel the need to troll here. It must be a very for filling experience over at the Jeep Wrangler Forum? [emoji849]

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi

View attachment 229610

No Jeep stuff to talk about, at that forum? I swear, other forums spend an inordinate amount of time trolling Wayalife, and talking about Wayalife.

Hey, Pepatrick. Do you look cool to all your cyber buddies, because you told them you talked tough over here? Get a life.

notnalc68

That dude from Mississippi
That's the loser that goes by kjeeper or something similar on a few other forums. Hates Eddie so much that all he does is mention Eddie this, Wayalife that anytime someone mentions Evo Mfg, Offroad Evolution, Dynatrac, or any other brand/shop that Eddie and Wayalife people support. Hates Eddie so much that he talks about him and Wayalife almost everyday. Apparently someone shoved a steering attenuator so far up is as that he can't stop talking about those either. Every few weeks or months people like him have to send a troll over here to cause drama, that way they have something new to keep them going. Must suck to have to rely on anti Wayalife content to bring traffic to your forum and meaning to your life.

Yeah, and he's the reason Pepatrick joined and posted in this thread.

IMG_1478351673.644736.jpg
IMG_1478351705.730147.jpg

Top Bottom