STICKERED UP : JET Li Wearing Official JLWRANGLER.com Decals

D@mn good looking rig Eddie !
I love the Rubicon in BrightWhite...
I saw the dual-top option soft top in the back seat...
If you don't ABSOLUTELY LOVE that epic new top from Bestop, we need to get you a TTNX softop on that bad-boy ASAP.

Nice work on the speed to Register the TM !!

The JLWRANGLER logo which consists of the italic overlapping letter 'J' over the italic letter 'L' in a simple and clean form is registered with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Serial number: 87,405,342. Registered Nov. 21, 2017 Int. Cl.: 16 Ser. No. 87-405,342

The word "JLWRANGLER" which consists of standard characters without claim to any particular font, style, size or color is pending registration with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, Serial Number 87,768,100

Last edited:

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Perfect combination and it is definitely well thought design[emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]

Thank you. It's good to know that I could still put a former profession to good use :cool:

really nice, now buy the JL.;)

LOL!! I hope you can get yours soon :yup:

D@mn good looking rig Eddie !
I love the Rubicon in BrightWhite...
I saw the dual-top option soft top in the back seat...
If you don't ABSOLUTELY LOVE that epic new top from Bestop, we need to get you a TTNX softop on that bad-boy ASAP.

Nice work on the speed to Register the TM !!

Actually, we LOVE the new soft top that comes on the JL. I know it was designed and manufactured by Bestop and they really knocked this one out of the park!! I'm hoping to swap out my hard top and get it on in the next day or two. With that said, we'll most likely pick up a Trektop for our JL just like we have on both our JK's and if only because we love the look of them.

Regarding the TM, we did the same for our "JK" logo back in the day but that didn't stop people from ripping us off. Just trying to protect what is legitimately ours.

phatkorean

Whoa, wait. The JL nickname is Jet Li? Damn it! That's pretty awesome. What do we have for the JK? John Krasinski? Eh...not as cool...:grayno:

Top Bottom