STICKERED UP SATURDAY : MOBY Showing off a Whole New Look

RyanHanley

How are those rugged ridge doors holding up after owning them for this long? I have a set but have only owned them for 1 year or so

jesse3638

Hooked
Looks good. Moby looked so different with all the stickers stripped off. What is your method of removal? Heat gun and razor balde or do you have one of those 3M rubber wheel removers? I've peeled enough vinyl from our work trucks to know it sucks...haha.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Looking good! I need to order up a few WAL stickers . Dose EVO sell that big sticker in a 4x6 inch size or was it custom made?

This was custom made.

All cleaned up and ready to inspire the next generation of Jeep addicts.

LOL - hope so. Seems like everyone and their mother has a built up JK these days. I'm always a little surprised when I see how many people still like Moby :)

How are those rugged ridge doors holding up after owning them for this long? I have a set but have only owned them for 1 year or so

They doing as well as I could have expected from them. They still look great, can take a hit on the trail but I am starting to see cracking on the inside panel around the latch. Still works but there is that.

Looking good! [emoji1303]

Thanks Rachel :)

Looks good. Moby looked so different with all the stickers stripped off. What is your method of removal? Heat gun and razor balde or do you have one of those 3M rubber wheel removers? I've peeled enough vinyl from our work trucks to know it sucks...haha.

LOL - I typically wait for a warm day and do it in the sun. I use a flat razor to help pick up the corners and then peel them off. Goo Gone gets whatever residue that's left behind.

Moby always looked good! This is more avant-garde! Badder Asser!

LOL - thanks :)

WJCO

Meme King
Looks great. Nice to change things up once in awhile. Especially with stickers that add horsepower.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, gives Moby a whole new look! Still such a badass looking JK!

Thanks! Definitely freshens things up a bit :)

Looks great. Nice to change things up once in awhile. Especially with stickers that add horsepower.

You know it! :rock: :D

Really nice update for Moby.
After all, Moby’s an Icon. And Icons never get old.

Damn straight! :cool:

Love the new look! Not that Moby needed it, but always nice to freshen up

Thanks! I look at it kind of like a haircut. Just nice to try something different from time to time. :yup:

Top Bottom