Stimulus check

desertrunner

Who got their stimulus check?!?! Mine came in this morning!

This might push me over to finally go hydro assist steering on the 2dr or maybe finally buy a welder.

What are you guys gonna buy?!

Sent from my SM-G950U using WAYALIFE mobile app

Bierpower

Hooked
Bank shows that mine will be deposited tomorrow but we owe a shit ton on taxes this year so its going back to the government. :thinking:

jamesish

Seeing a lot of misinformation about the check.

1). It’s not coming out your next years refund, it’s a credit. If you don’t include it in income then it can’t be taxed and your refund isn’t impacted.

2). It’s not considered taxable income, you don’t include it on your taxable income.

3.). Does that mean it’s free? Hell no, lol. This is the real world, nothing is free. The government will make this money back someway, increase a tax here or there.

Anyways,

I’m probably buying tools with it.

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE mobile app

I could be way off though... it’s sometimes hard to decipher truth from bullshit these days.

The first bill attempt it was essentially just a loan on your following years tax refund. That got shot down near unanimously. This is where the rumors are coming from. The version that passed has nothing to do with your future refund and is not taxable income.

IMG_6519.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

Jsouder53

Hooked
I think I’ll be going with some bestop soft doors and maybe evo control arms [emoji16] (my wife is okay with me spending her portion too lol)

black pearl

Hooked
The first bill attempt it was essentially just a loan on your following years tax refund. That got shot down near unanimously. This is where the rumors are coming from. The version that passed has nothing to do with your future refund and is not taxable income.

View attachment 345350

Sent from my iPhone using WAYALIFE

That must have been what I was reading about. Hopefully it holds true and there isn’t some fine print that screws us.

Top Bottom