Stock JLU Sport S height measurements

JimLee

Hooked
Anyone got a bone stock JLU Sport S still rolling on stock tires? I destroyed my old phone (with a lower control arm no less) where I had my measurements written down. I'm trying to figure out my total lift height and looking for some measurements. Pretty much nothing is stock so I'm thinking ground to the pinch weld right behind front fender and right in front of rear fender will give me a good idea. If you have one and are so inclined to help with getting me these measurements, thanks in advance.

wayoflife

Administrator
Staff member
I wish I could help you out but the only thing I have are measurements for a JLUR and a 2-door Sport. Hopefully someone else can help out.

WJCO

Meme King
Anyone got a bone stock JLU Sport S still rolling on stock tires? I destroyed my old phone (with a lower control arm no less) where I had my measurements written down. I'm trying to figure out my total lift height and looking for some measurements. Pretty much nothing is stock so I'm thinking ground to the pinch weld right behind front fender and right in front of rear fender will give me a good idea. If you have one and are so inclined to help with getting me these measurements, thanks in advance.
Ours is a Sport S with stock suspension but on 35s. If you want some measurements from axle to frame or something so you can compare that to yours, let me know. It's a 2.0.

JimLee

Hooked
Ours is a Sport S with stock suspension but on 35s. If you want some measurements from axle to frame or something so you can compare that to yours, let me know. It's a 2.0.
My axles are aftermarket also, and these new ones are mucho grande bigger lol. Appreciate the offer though!

WJCO

Meme King
Just for kicks, I measured those two spots you mentioned. 17 at the front and 17.5 in rear. According to a tire calculator, the tires I have now are 2.89 inches larger in diameter than stock (so radius would be 1.44). Both OEM rims and aftermarket are 17s so that is the same.

So roughly from ground to pinch weld in the two spots you mentioned, front stock would be 15.5 and rear stock would be 16.

There are rock sliders so that may add some weight. No aftermarket bumpers though.

JimLee

Hooked
Just for kicks, I measured those two spots you mentioned. 17 at the front and 17.5 in rear. According to a tire calculator, the tires I have now are 2.89 inches larger in diameter than stock (so radius would be 1.44). Both OEM rims and aftermarket are 17s so that is the same.

So roughly from ground to pinch weld in the two spots you mentioned, front stock would be 15.5 and rear stock would be 16.

There are rock sliders so that may add some weight. No aftermarket bumpers though.
Well thank you very much sir! I don't need to be exact and those numbers should get me a good idea of where I'm at. Once again, appreciate your time!

Top Bottom